Good to know
|Distance to city centre||5.4 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
I loved the coffee and the hammocks in the lounge area upstairs. Wifi works well and staff are friendly. You can borrow bikes from reception!
all was good
- Good music which is adjusted to the time of the day - Very clean - The look and feel
- there’s no privacy at all...for me and my girlfriend a very important thing during our holidays
I did stay one night in the small individual room. Was amazing. Cosy, clean, with a fan and mosquitoe net. I love they provide a towel and a soap. Location is fantastic, near the beach and the best cafe of la Punta, at 3 steps of the room! I went to other hostels in la punta before, but this one is definitely the best! They also accept visa card!
I try to find something to say, but I dont have anything negative in mind.
It was under construction, but it’s still a good thing
Location Location Location
based on 133 reviews
Things to know
- Beach nearby
- Friendly atmosphere
- Clean bathroom
- Impressive bathroom
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Frutas y Verduras
Most popular landmarks
- Zicatela Beach 2.4 km
- Puerto Angelito Beach 4.3 km
- Carrizalillo Beach 4.7 km
- Bacocho Beach 6.1 km
- Playa Roca Blanca 34.7 km
- Chacahua Lagoon National Park 66.8 km
|Puerto Escondido||6.8 km|
|Santa Maria Huatulco||77.2 km|