Good to know
|Distance to city centre||1.1 km|
|Nearest airport||Václav Havel Prague|
|Distance to airport||11.7 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|ahoy||in 3 reviews|
|bathrooms and toilets||in 41 reviews|
|cheap beer||in 4 reviews|
|city center||in 19 reviews|
|common area downstairs||in 18 reviews|
|friendly staff||in 96 reviews|
|great hostel||in 52 reviews|
|great location||in 88 reviews|
|hostel staff||in 141 reviews|
|loud noise||in 8 reviews|
|main hall||in 3 reviews|
|meet people||in 20 reviews|
|nice bar||in 28 reviews|
|pool table||in 5 reviews|
|prague||in 12 reviews|
|private room||in 75 reviews|
|tram and metro||in 13 reviews|
Really nice staff, the bar downstairs was perfect for working, it is near the centre all was really clean.
It was too hot during the day at the bar and at night un the rooms also, I think that at least they could put some fans on the rooms.
The stuff were super nice and helpful.. The location is very good..
There are no body wash, no towels, no A/C or fan and it is extremely hot at night and we could not open the window due to the noise..
- The location near the central station. - Restrooms were really clean!
- Maybe it’s because is an old building, but you could hear the elevator functioning (even though you’re inside the room). - In line with that, walls are extremely thin (you can hear the shower running and people from other rooms talking). - The lockers (or cages) under the bed have sharp edges all over it, I actually cut myself with it lol. - Beds (or matress to be more precise) were thin and got uncomfortable after some time to sleep.
Couldn't sleep , because the people from the room next door we're making a party in the room between 2 AND 5 am , screaming, slapping the walls, drinking in the room AND making a Lot of noise, i went to shut UP them 3 times AND every Time was worst
Nice hostel with friendly stuff
With a stay at Ahoy! NewTown, you'll be centrally located in Prague, a 7-minute walk from Wenceslas Square and 11 minutes by foot from Dancing House. Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
based on 1,057 reviews
Things to know
- Great shower
- Clean rooms
- Friendly service
- Clean facilities
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Ahoy! Newtown
Most popular landmarks
- Pražský orloj 1 km
- Staroměstské náměstí 1 km
- Klementinum 1 km
- Prašná brána 1.1 km
- Kostel Matky Boží před Týnem 1.1 km
- Kostel svatého Mikuláše 1.1 km
|Václav Havel Prague||11.7 km|