Good to know
|Distance to city centre||0.4 km|
|Distance to airport||11.2 km|
|"Lovely big rooms, excellent facilities."||(in 149 reviews)|
|"The inclusive breakfast was excellent."||(in 203 reviews)|
|"Great staff in the bar."||(in 152 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|bit far||in 38 reviews|
|breakfast was good||in 247 reviews|
|city center||in 46 reviews|
|good location||in 82 reviews|
|helpful staff||in 195 reviews|
|hotel clean||in 106 reviews|
|metro station||in 47 reviews|
|room was spacious||in 209 reviews|
|shopping centers||in 35 reviews|
|variety of food to choose||in 15 reviews|
|walk to main||in 38 reviews|
Very large clean room with big bathroom.
A reasonable walk to the historic centre, however there are good transport links.
1. The bed was very comfortable and the room was spotless. Very clean and pleasant. There is also a mini bar in the room. You have to pay for what you use but comes handy when you are too tired to go out. You do have coffees, tea and water in the room for use without paying extra. 2. The breakfast was very good. Good variety and slightly changed the second day which was a big plus for us as will have been a bit boring to eat same things two days in a row. 3. The location is good. We walked to the Ribeira. Is about 20 min. 4. The staff was very nice and friendly. Was a big plus for us that the desk is open 24h so we check-in very late after midnight and there was no problems at all. Worth the money. We had a fantastic time in Porto.
Very clean and nice breakfast
Great staff, comfortable room, nice ambiance!
Super comfortable bed! Great breakfast and amazing cocktails at the bar :))
the HF Fenix Porto hotel offers unique luxury accommodations between the downtown area of Oporto and Boavista. The hotel is close to the metro station, market, restaurants, and a shopping center, and is situated among a business centre and popular shopping area. Guests can visit the Casa de Musica, as well. This hotel provides complimentary WiFi Internet access for guests and top floor rooms with stunning views of the city and luxury accommodations and amenities. Room service is available to all guests during the hours of 7AM to 11PM.
The hotel provides laundry services and safe deposit boxes are available at the reception desk. Breakfast is available at this luxury hotel, which offers 148 guest rooms and suites. There is a business center with fax and copy services and childcare is available by request. All rooms include cable TV and sport TV. Garage parking is available to guests for a daily fee and rental cars are available. The front desk also offers tours and ticket sales and bike rentals. Shuttle service is available and there are accessible rooms available.
The HF Fenix Porto has a 24-hour front desk. There is also a terrace for guest enjoyment and guest laundry facilities are provided. All of the rooms include individual climate control, premium bedding, blackout drapes, a minibar, and a private bathroom with a bidet and a shower. Complimentary toiletries and a hair dryer are also provided. Guests can choose from twin, double, or triple rooms. Family rooms are also available.
based on 4,572 reviews
Things to know
- Comfortable beds
- Great shopping
- Spacious rooms
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Hf Fénix Porto
Most popular landmarks
- Casa da Música 0.7 km
- Crystal Palace Gardens 0.8 km
- Palácio de Cristal 0.8 km
- Museu do Vinho do Porto 1.1 km
- Igreja dos Carmelitas 1.4 km
- Centro Português de Fotografia 1.7 km
|Tuy Guillarei||101.2 km|
|O Porriño||112.2 km|