Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Āgra
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||$529|
|Average price (weekend night):||$62|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Āgra cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Āgra hotel
- No trip to Agra is complete without a visit to the Taj Mahal, a 17th-century Mughal mausoleum that is known for its white exterior and impressive minarets. To be within walking distance of the Taj Mahal, book a room at the Hotel Sheela, a budget-friendly choice that is less than 10 minutes away.
- For visitors that would like to see some of the city’s impressive historical architecture, pick a hotel next to the Agra Fort, such as the Hotel Shree Krishna. The Agra Fort is a structure made of red sandstone that dates back to before the 1600s and is famous for being a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- To see some of the city’s impressive green spaces, make sure to choose a hotel next to the Mehtab Bagh, a set of restored gardens from the Mughal-era that provides visitors with views of the Taj Mahal. The Hotel Sidhartha is only a 3-minute drive from the gardens and less than a 10-minute drive to the Jama Masjid mosque.
- If you would like to experience some of Agra’s local culture and art, pick a hotel next to the Kalakriti, such as the Hotel Dolphinn, located a 4-minute walk away. The Kalakriti is an extensive cultural centre that hosts different art exhibits as well as Bollywood style shows, making it a popular attraction in the city.
- For those that would like to do some shopping during their trip to Agra, select a hotel next to Shilpgram, an area that contains a high concentration of vendors selling items such as clothes, souvenirs and ready-to-eat food items. The Hotel Taj Plaza is a casual choice that is only an 8-minute walk from Shilpgram and a 12-minute walk to the Taj Mahal.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Āgra
How much does a hotel cost in Āgra?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Āgra for as cheap as $10 in the last 3 days. The average price is $37.
Which hotels in Agra have a good pool?
The Radisson Blu Agra Taj East Gate is a 5-star choice that is only a 6-minute walk to the Mughal Museum and has both an outdoor pool and a poolside bar. The Hotel Atulyaa Taj is only a 12-minute walk to the Taj Mahal and has a rooftop pool with a large seating and sunbathing area.
What are some good spa-hotels in Agra?
The ITC Mughal, a Luxury Collection is only an 8-minute walk from the Maa Durga Temple and has a stylish spa that provides massages and other beauty treatments for guests. The Oberoi Amarvilas is only a 6-minute walk to the Taj Protected Forest and has an on-site spa as well as two restaurants.
What are good hotels in Agra near the Gurudwara Guru Ka Taal?
The Hotel Jodhaa the Great is a budget-friendly option that is only a 3-minute walk to the Gurudwara Guru Ka Taal worship centre and a 12-minute walk to the Tomb of Sadiq Khan. The Bhawna Clarks Inn Hotel is a 2-minute drive to the worship centre and a 5-minute drive from the city centre.
What are good hotels in Agra near the Taj Nature Walk?
The Aryans Taj Resort is an affordable choice that is only a 2-minute walk from the Taj Nature Walk and a 12-minute walk from the Taj Mahal. The Rainbow Hostel is a 5-minute walk from the Taj Nature Walk and a 12-minute walk to the Kandhari Begum Tomb.
How much is a hotel in Āgra for tonight?
In the last 3 hours, users have found Āgra hotels for tonight for as low as $12. Users have also found 3-star hotels from $12 and 4-star hotels from $42.Search here to find similar prices.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.