Pismo Beach hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Pismo Beach
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||$213|
|Average price (weekend night):||$378|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Pismo Beach cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Pismo Beach hotel
- If you’re looking for closest proximity to the beach, consider staying in the Motel District of Pismo Beach, where a variety of accommodations put you directly on the coast.
- Nice options near the beach include the 4-star Inn at the Pier, and Dolphin Cove Motel, which provides oceanfront scenery steps from the seashore and within close proximity to many seafood restaurants.
- Budget-conscious travelers could consider staying at the Motel 6 Pismo Beach - Pacific Ocean, which is a short walk from Pismo Beach Pier and offers a partial ocean view.
- Pismo Beachwalker Inn & Suites is another good budget hotel, which is just a five-minute walk to the beach and within close proximity of several good dining options.
- Consider staying at a hotel like Oxford Suites Pismo Beach in the Toucan Terrace neighborhood, for a quieter, more serene getaway, just a five-minute drive from downtown Pismo.
- The Oxford Suites Pismo Beach offers nice accomodations near the Monarch Butterfly Grove, where visitors can observe thousands of monarch butterflies from late October through February.
- If you’re traveling with a romantic partner and looking to indulge, Dolphin Bay Resort and Spa offers yoga classes, an outdoor pool with ocean views, and a full-service spa.
- While in Pismo Beach, consider staying at a hotel like Inn at the Cove, in the Shell Beach district. This area is convenient to several dining options as well as Dinosaur Caves Park, a dinosaur-themed playground overlooking the ocean.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Pismo Beach
How much does a hotel cost in Pismo Beach?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Pismo Beach for as cheap as $90 in the last 3 days. The average price is $345.
Which hotels in Pismo Beach provide outdoor tennis?
Shore Cliff Hotel offers sophisticated, modern accommodations in downtown Pismo Beach, with access to oceanfront, clay tennis courts for those who want to keep up their stay. The upscale hotel also offers access to the largest oceanfront heated pool in Pismo Beach, a Jacuzzi, and a bocce ball court.
What hotels in Pismo Beach are situated directly on the beach?
If you’re looking to enjoy a beach vacation steps from one of California’s most stunning sandy shorelines, consider staying at Seaventure Beach Hotel, an idyllic oceanfront hotel directly on the beach. The hotel offers excellent access to surfing, stand-up paddle boarding, and Pacific Ocean kayaking.
What are the best hotels near Oceano Dunes Preserve?
Sandcastle Inn is located just half a mile from Oceano Dunes, where you can enjoy a variety of activities such as horseback riding, kayaking, and surfing. The hotel also provides bicycle rentals on site for your convenience so you can explore the sand dunes in style.
What hotels in Pismo Beach are convenient to the train station?
Visitors traveling to and from Pismo Beach by Amtrak train will find a few good accommodations near the Grover Beach Amtrak train station. Motel 6 Pismo Beach is a five-minute drive from the station, while five miles north, The Cliffs is a luxurious oceanfront resort, offering complimentary shuttles to the Amtrak train station as well as San Luis Obispo Regional Airport. Be sure to reserve the shuttle in advance.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.