Good to know
|Distance to city centre||2.1 km|
|Nearest airport||Phnom Penh Pochentong|
|Distance to airport||9.6 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Good staff, good service
Unstable of power supply
Location- 4 minutes walking distance to AEON Mall Sotheros. about 1km to Diamond Island Convention Centre. Room is clean, many thanks for the housekeeping staff.
1) Poor SoundProof in the room. 2) Water heater seems not working at all, this is the most basic facility of a hotel must provide but not in this hotel. The worst is, I read the same comment before but the management seems does no improvement until I stay in the hotel. 3) Marble floor - the sound of someone from an upper floor or next door drag a chair is pretty annoying or good enough as your morning call.
Huge range of food in breakfast including Chinese based on individual order, but the cost is included in.
I was so surprised at how much I loved this hotel. We come to Cambodia often but our usual hotel was fully booked so decided to try this one and were pleasantly surprised at the quality. Lovely clean rooms and big balcony. Loved the big spread for buffet breakfast and the food was so good. So was the iced coffee that I had every morning. The staff were very helpful and overall we could have stayed here for a couple of days more if we had the time. Located very near Aeon Mall (less than 10 min walk) and near many massage salons to choose from. If you are adventurous and like street food, once the sun starts to set there are many street food stalls just outside the hotel. Overall wonderful stay and we are looking forward to come back and stay here again for more nights next time.
No hot water when you want to take a hot bath. Please make the water hotter.
Location and staff.
Old hotel, very noisy can’t sleep well, bathroom is poor.
With a stay at Almond Hotel Phnom Penh, you'll be centrally located in Phnom Penh, just a 4-minute walk from AEON Mall and 13 minutes by foot from Independence Monument. Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and limited parking is available onsite.
based on 256 reviews
Things to know
- Great reception
- Clean rooms
- Great shopping
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Almond Hotel Phnom Penh
Most popular landmarks
- Preah Sihanouk Garden 0.6 km
- Independence Monument 0.7 km
- Wat Botum Vathey 1 km
- Wat Ubosoth Ratanaram 1.2 km
- Preah Barum Reachea Veang Chaktomuk Serei Mongko 1.4 km
- Riverfront Park 1.5 km
|Phnom Penh Pochentong||9.6 km|
|Svay Rieng||108.5 km|