Good to know
|Distance to city centre||1.0 km|
|Nearest airport||Phuket City|
|Distance to airport||25.4 km|
|"Perfect location,nice staff,good Wi-Fi."||(in 76 reviews)|
|"Good hotel with good stuff"||(in 33 reviews)|
|"Clean modern comfortable rooms with balcony."||(in 19 reviews)|
|"No hot water in the sink."||(in 7 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|bangla road||in 17 reviews|
|clean room||in 27 reviews|
|family mart||in 5 reviews|
|good hotel||in 61 reviews|
|good value||in 25 reviews|
|good view||in 23 reviews|
|great location||in 59 reviews|
|hot water||in 18 reviews|
|little bit||in 15 reviews|
|min walk||in 7 reviews|
|patong beach||in 41 reviews|
|service good||in 14 reviews|
|shop massage||in 6 reviews|
|staff is friendly||in 120 reviews|
|walking distance||in 8 reviews|
Staff have special attitude and they won’t let you speak to a manager as apparently he/she is never there and you can’t contact the manager, hence the review here as I had nobody to talk to >Dirty place, no wonder it has huge cockroaches running around > shower is stinking and water flow is like putting cream > toilet got blocked first day and was told not to use toilet tissue at all as it gets blocked ( not even for nr2) >No black tea in the room only jasmine regardless of black tea being a necessity to have in the room, asked reception for two sachets they charged me 180baht for tea bags ( as she had to get it at hotel bar) >Drunk one Heineken from the mini bar and was made to pay it immediately, even though we had two more nights there and not checked out
very close to interesting areas
cockroaches in the reception area, and not so clean rooms.
Friendly and English speaking staff. Restaurant in the hotel where you can eat breakfast. Every day cleaning of the room with changing of towels. Air-conditioned and comfortable room.
Very short barrier on the balcony on 6th floor. Be careful! Additional charging of 3% by payment with credit card. The lift only up to 5th floor (we had room on 6th - stairs).
Clean tidy rooms
Quite a walk from the centre
Location Bed is hard but comfortable
- Price was charged different than what’s showing on booking.com. Staff showed a different price list upon checkin. Be careful before booking, you might be charged more when checking in. Might as well book a nicer resort next time at least you know price won’t change. - Larger rooms are on floor 6, we had to take the lift to level 5 and then climb stairs, so don’t be fooled when hotel says facility include lift. - Sound proof are not good. I could hear people talking in the next room, could hear people flushing toilets. - Located on a quiet street, however could hear roosters in the morning. - Not enough plugs. Only have 2 plugs in the entire room. Has to unplug the TV to charge my phone. No plug in the bathroom. - Bathroom has no exhaust fan, so it is as hot as a sauna. - Wifi was none existent. - Last day of our stay, there was no water pressure, so couldn’t have shower or flush the toilet. Staff told us to wait until the water was fixed. Time passed midnight the night before we check out, they finally told us we can use another shower facility on the premise. Attitude wasn’t great. My elderly parents didn’t sleep well the whole night. Do not book this hotel!
With a stay at Good Nice Hotel Patong in Patong, you'll be within a 15-minute walk of Jungceylon Shopping Center and Patong Beach. Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and limited parking is available onsite.
based on 571 reviews
Things to know
- Great shopping
- Great view
- Friendly service
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Good Nice Hotel Patong
Where is Good Nice Hotel Patong located?
Good Nice Hotel Patong is located at 162/63-67 Phangmung A. Rd., 1 km from the centre of Patong. Jungceylon Shopping Center is the closest landmark to Good Nice Hotel Patong.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Good Nice Hotel Patong?
Check-in time is 14:00 and check-out time is 12:00 at Good Nice Hotel Patong.
Does Good Nice Hotel Patong offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Good Nice Hotel Patong offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Good Nice Hotel Patong offer free parking?
No, Good Nice Hotel Patong does not offer free parking.
Does Good Nice Hotel Patong offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Good Nice Hotel Patong does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Good Nice Hotel Patong from the airport?
Good Nice Hotel Patong is 25.4 km from Phuket City. Good Nice Hotel Patong is 79.3 km from Krabi.
Can you bring pets to Good Nice Hotel Patong?
No, pets are not allowed at Good Nice Hotel Patong.
Does Good Nice Hotel Patong have a pool?
No, Good Nice Hotel Patong does not have a pool on-site.
Reviews about Good Nice Hotel Patong
Most popular landmarks
- Jungceylon Shopping Center 0.5 km
- Bangla Boxing Stadium 0.7 km
- Bazaan Fresh Market 0.8 km
- Bangla Night Street 0.9 km
- Simon Cabaret Show 1 km
- Paradise Complex 1 km
|Phuket City||25.4 km|