Good to know
|Distance to city centre||0.5 km|
|Distance to airport||4.9 km|
|"Lovely stay in a lovely hotel."||(in 24 reviews)|
|"Very nice room and huge bed"||(in 16 reviews)|
|"Staff great very clean and comfortable"||(in 18 reviews)|
|"No tea and coffee in room"||(in 10 reviews)|
|"10 euros for breakfast is rather expensive."||(in 2 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|big room||in 19 reviews|
|bustling town||in 22 reviews|
|comfortable room||in 22 reviews|
|construction project||in 2 reviews|
|good breakfast||in 17 reviews|
|good location||in 46 reviews|
|good value||in 5 reviews|
|nice hotel||in 28 reviews|
|pamplona||in 13 reviews|
|secure parking||in 12 reviews|
|staff very helpful||in 26 reviews|
|tea or coffee facilities||in 10 reviews|
|value for money||in 15 reviews|
Everything was excellent with a special remark for the breakfast. The best ever had in Europe.
All very good.
Excellent location in the city centre, nearby everything. There is a Carrefour right opposite of the hotel.
- Parking is difficult and expensive here. You can go to an underground parking garage which will cost you about 11 euros per day. Street parking is 2-hours max, so thats not feasible. There might be cheaper parking further away. - My hotel was facing the street. Considering Pamplona traffic, you basically cannot open your window. If you do, you'll be disturbed by all the noise. The windows are well isolated, but I like fresh air in the night. - Gym is incredibly small but decent. They have a crosstrainer, bike, threadmill, and dumbbells until 15 kg. It'll suffice for one or two workouts.
Good location for bars/restaurants; clean room and nice bathroom; buffet breakfast was a good start to a day’s walking on the Camino.
It was a little tricky to find our way back onto the Camino route but worth it for the central Pamplona location on a Saturday night.
The breakfast was wonderful.
We were on the top floor, so our room got quite hot. We had to ask the front desk to flip a switch so we could turn on the air in our room. A minor inconvenience...
Sercotel Leyre is in the heart of Pamplona, within a 10-minute walk of Monumento al Encierro and Plaza del Castillo. Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
based on 1,265 reviews
Things to know
- Great reception
- Comfortable beds
- Near city centre
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Sercotel Leyre
Most popular landmarks
- Plaza de Toros de Pamplona 203 m
- Plaza del Castillo 0.4 km
- Iglesia de San Nicolás 0.5 km
- Pamplona Cathedral 0.6 km
- San Saturnino Church 0.6 km
- Ayuntamiento de Pamplona 0.7 km
|San Sebastián||61.5 km|