Good to know
|Distance to city centre||9.7 km|
|Nearest airport||Palma de Mallorca Son Sant Joan|
|Distance to airport||3.2 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Great location, very clean, free of Prolololo.
Breakfast too late, from 7:30 am would be mor convenient
Staff great and friendly. Very very clean and comfy. Good selection at breakfast and situated close to beach. Would recommend and will return
I felt like I was in a cheap hotel that oversold themselves in photos. I knew it wouldn’t be nice but though with the photos it’s be decent for the room design and staff welcoming. The people there were mostly all German and wanting to party and get or already were drunk. As a female alone I did not feel comfortable, the receptionist did not care and was walking around with food saying he can’t help find a better room as I literally was on the first floor facing the back city and there were guys out in front of my room on the rooftop .. no feeling of safety. The room get like an airport hotel. Shower didn’t drain properly, walls were nicked and all sound could travel through from next room.
The late checkout option was fantastic. It gave us a place to relax do to having a late flight out.
Location was a bit off the “beaten path” but not horrible. The beach is only about 15 min walk.
- wide selection of food for breakfast and dinners, - clean common areas and room, quiet surrounding - very nice and helpful female receptionists as well as staff in the hotel restaurant - only a short walk from the beach (is better than in El Arenal) - the personnel tried the best to regulate German youngsters' bad behaviour and shouting in the hotel - nice swimming pool with comfortable sun loungers
- plenty of mosquitos in a room (no nets on the windows), we asked the cleaning lady for the spray, but our request was ignored - morning male receptionist was not friendly - mostly German young people in the hotel, I wouldn't recommend this hotel to families or elderly people - we had an early flight and we got only "package" instead of breakfast - it was not worth paying for what we have received (no drinks, only 2 pieces of toast with 1 slice of ham and cheese + 4 buiscuits, no fruit or vegetable, ridiculous...)
When you stay at Hotel Vista Odín in Playa de Palma, you'll be near the beach, within a 5-minute drive of El Arenal Beach and Palma Aquarium. Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.
based on 597 reviews
Things to know
- Modern Hotel
- New rooms
- Clean rooms
- Clean hotel facilities
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Vista Odin
Where is Vista Odin located?
Vista Odin is located at Mar De Aral , 13 in Les Meravelles, 9.8 km from the centre of Palma de Mallorca. Palma Aquarium is the closest landmark to Vista Odin.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Vista Odin?
Check-in time is 14:00 and check-out time is 12:00 at Vista Odin.
Does Vista Odin offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Vista Odin offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Vista Odin offer free parking?
No, Vista Odin does not offer free parking.
Does Vista Odin offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Vista Odin does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Vista Odin from the airport?
Vista Odin is 3.2 km from Palma de Mallorca Son Sant Joan. Vista Odin is 131.4 km from Sant Climent Menorca/Mahon.
Can you bring pets to Vista Odin?
Yes, Vista Odin is a pet-friendly hotel.
Does Vista Odin have a pool?
Yes, Vista Odin has a pool on-site.
Reviews about Vista Odin
Most popular landmarks
- Palma Aquarium 1.8 km
- Palma Beach 2.3 km
- Golf Son Gual Mallorca 7 km
- Basilica de Sant Francesc 9.5 km
- Parc de la Mar 9.7 km
- Museu Fundación Juan March 9.7 km
|Palma de Mallorca Son Sant Joan||3.2 km|
|Sant Climent Menorca/Mahon||131.4 km|