Good to know
|Distance to city centre||2.2 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Although the house is very stylish, you find hair in the shower, the towels should be thrown directly to the garbage. It is a room in an apartment, you have no privacy. Bad breakfast.
It was a nice stay. Beautiful flat, nice breakfast, and there is at about 30 min on foot to the city Centre. But also you can go by bus, bus stop is 3min from the BnB.
- beautifully furnished apartment - strong Wi-Fi signal - cool system for picking up the keys - a curtain divided the two room enterances - quiet neighbourhood - there were maps and travel brochures
- the breakfast was a dissapointment - the door to the bathroom did creak a little - no parking spot next to the residence - long way to the city center - the bathroom towel was smelling like a rag
The house is beautiful. Large, decorated in good taste.
Cleaning person entered the apartment without knocking. Although the living area is “public” it was a bit surprising. She was a very nice lady , however. :)
-Spacious and comfortable place with some nice design -Staff who did the check-in was helpful and friendly
Breakfast could benefit from better quality products (in particular the coffee)
Located in Padova, B&B Brandolese is within a 15-minute drive of University of Padova and Pedrocchi Cafe. Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access and coffee/tea in a common area.
based on 322 reviews
Things to know
- Good wifi quality
- Wonderful housekeeping
- Clean accommodation facilities
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about B&B Brandolese
Most popular landmarks
- Basilica of St. Giustina 1.4 km
- Botanical garden Padua 1.4 km
- Hospital of Padova 1.6 km
- Padua Botanical Garden 1.6 km
- Basilica of Saint Anthony of Padua 1.7 km
- Oratory of San Giorgio 1.8 km
|Venice Marco Polo||36.8 km|
|Venice Treviso A. Canova||37.8 km|