Good to know
|Distance to city centre||2.9 km|
|Nearest airport||Nur-Sultan Nursultan Nazarbayev Intl|
|Distance to airport||12.5 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|bright color||in 3 reviews|
|city center||in 15 reviews|
|clean location||in 43 reviews|
|clean rooms||in 7 reviews|
|coffee and tea maker||in 8 reviews|
|cold water in the shower||in 10 reviews|
|crisps and nuts||in 2 reviews|
|excellent service||in 20 reviews|
|far from the city||in 12 reviews|
|functionality||in 3 reviews|
|good breakfast||in 27 reviews|
|hilton honors program||in 1 review|
|khan||in 3 reviews|
|modern hotel||in 46 reviews|
|service good||in 22 reviews|
|spared||in 3 reviews|
|staff were amazing||in 61 reviews|
|stay in the hilton||in 25 reviews|
|walking distance||in 17 reviews|
Everything except the staff trying to charge me the change in currency rate even though my booking was made in national currency.
The only thing that spoiled the stay is the fact that the staff tried to charge me the currency rate difference. I had to explain them that once the room is booked in national currency the amount of payment could not be changed. Be careful and check the rate at you booking profile before paying.
The staff are extremely nice and very accommodating!
I liked the location, it is only 5 minutes walk from all the main attractions. calling the taxi was easy. The staff is very professional, caring and helpful at all times. enjoyed my stay and will definitely come again to this property.
- Location will seem far at first but after you walk around its very good - Astana is a nice and safe city to walk anytime. but it was really hot in the summer like sunburn level - City is expensive in comparison to other places in Kazakhstan. - If you going for tourism go to Almaty, but dont miss Astana if you have extra time. - Many Halal restaurants & Shisha cafes near hotel - Use the Taxi App (Yandes Taxi) very cheap to compare with normal taxi and no need to speak Russian to give directions. It will take you there quicker without having to say a single word! - Best shopping mall is Mega Mall near Expo. Its huge and very nice.
- No Arabic or English Channels - Toilets consumables & Freebies are very limited and only available by request ( Even if its a toothbrush!) - At least install Youtube on your smart TV ( same like other Hiltons) to make sure customer can enjoy something in the room even if his language is not available it will make them feel home. - Breakfast was basic but fine
breakfast average, location very good
Boasting a central location in the new governmental area of the city, within walking distance of the parliament and numerous government buildings and close to the main business district, the contemporary Hilton Garden Inn Astana hotel is ideal for both business and leisure guests. Khan Shatyr Entertainment Center is just one block from our stylish Astana hotel and guests can enjoy easy access to shops, dining, entertainment and popular Astana attractions, including Bayterek Tower and Duman Entertainment Center. Nearby transportation hubs offer fantastic connectivity throughout the city and beyond. Feel at home in an inviting guest room and enjoy modern amenities including a comfortable bed, a spacious desk with ergonomic chair and complimentary WiFi. Upgrade to a spacious suite for a comfortable separate living area. Work out in the complimentary fitness center, before enjoying a cooked-to-order breakfast. Buy snacks and last minute travel essentials at any time of the day or night in the convenient 24-hour Pavilion Pantry. Unwind with a cold drink in the welcoming Garden Grille & Bar and enjoy international classics and local flavors in the Garden Grille & Bar. Stay connected at this hotel in Astana, with the complimentary 24-hour business center and host a successful conference or celebration in one of five meeting rooms. Whether it's for a meeting, training seminar, or wedding reception, our dedicated team will be happy to help ensure your event is a success.
based on 1,629 reviews
Things to know
- Great reception
- Clean rooms
- Professional service
- Friendly service
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Hilton Garden Inn Astana
Most popular landmarks
- Korme Exhibition Complex 0.8 km
- Kazakhstan Ministry of Foreign Affairs 1.2 km
- Bayterek Tower 1.4 km
- Singing Fountain 1.7 km
- Kazhimukan Munaitpasov Stadium 3 km
- Palace of Peace and Reconciliation 3.7 km
|Nur-Sultan Nursultan Nazarbayev Intl||12.5 km|