Prices are in New Zealand Dollars.
Taj Diplomatic Enclave, New Delhi is set among 6 acres of manicured grounds, offering guests a calm oasis in the heart of New Delhi. It's a 5-minute taxi ride to the tomb of Safdarjung, and 15 minutes to Central Secretariat and Delhi Gate.
Pros: Staff most helpfula nd friendly. They were ncie and prompt too. Care for security. Lobed the food int he restuarnat/cafe.Cons: The banging I could hear during the evening and night. Not very loud but always constant. It sounded like somebody was moving furniture a couple of levels up. It might have been some occasional refurbishing.
Not five star worthyPros: (1) Good ambience
(2) Good security
(3) Good staff service and hospitality
(4) decent restaurants inside the hotelCons: (1) Charged for pickup from airport!
(2) Pool is not temperature controlled (water was uncomfortably warm)
(3) There was constant construction noise
(4) The AC broke down and we had to change rooms
there were more stuff which was not upto standard as well including breakfast, jacuzzi