Good to know
|Distance to city centre||0.4 km|
|Nearest airport||San Luis Obispo County|
|Distance to airport||24.1 km|
|"great location and very comfy."||(in 235 reviews)|
|"Great location, friendly staff."||(in 147 reviews)|
|"Small, but clean rooms, perfect location."||(in 159 reviews)|
|"The room smelled like smoke."||(in 71 reviews)|
|"Walls are paper thin!"||(in 28 reviews)|
|"The bed was very uncomfortable."||(in 40 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|bed was comfortable||in 141 reviews|
|clean room||in 312 reviews|
|continental breakfast||in 87 reviews|
|great location||in 332 reviews|
|lights ceiling||in 6 reviews|
|maid service||in 8 reviews|
|morro rock||in 13 reviews|
|newly remodeled||in 14 reviews|
|parking lot||in 71 reviews|
|shops and restaurants||in 66 reviews|
|staff was very friendly||in 202 reviews|
|walking distance||in 62 reviews|
|walls hear||in 46 reviews|
The manager was great & very helpful.
Cleaning staff missed our room.
Nice room, updated bathroom and large shower. Light went out in the Bathroom, but it was promptly taken care of.
Bed was a little hard. The chain lock on the door was broken
We arrived early and were able to park n check in. Manager was really friendly and gave us an upgrade on our room which was lovely! Morro Bay was a really unexpected surprise on our road trip definitely worth a stop on your way down the coast!
Location was superb walking distance to beach and shops. Attending the Avocado Fest. Was close by.
1. Owner allowed event goers outside to park on hotel paying customer parking lot. They should designate at least one stall per room . A lady circled and circled and had to park outside on street and so did we when we return from dinner. $243 night pricy stay but cozy. . Convenient location, room good clean. The service not the greatest the attendant told lady parking is not in my control, wow right. The Lobby was in need of upkeep repairs peeling paint on walls. I’m guessing a can of paint is about $50.00 wouldn’t hurt make presentable. On other hand flowers and landscape nice touch. I probably would stay again location is outstanding.
Location to event
When you stay at Seaside Inn Morro Bay in Morro Bay, you'll be by the ocean, a 3-minute drive from Morro Rock and 5 minutes from Morro Bay State Park. Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
based on 1,858 reviews
Things to know
- Great reception
- Great shower
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Seaside Inn Morro Bay
Most popular landmarks
- Morro Bay Skateboard Museum 0.5 km
- Morro Rock 1.4 km
- Morro Bay State Park 2.1 km
- Museum of Natural History 2.5 km
- Morro Strand State Beach 2.6 km
- Cerro Cabrillo 3.9 km
|San Luis Obispo County||24.1 km|
|Santa Maria Public||63.3 km|
|San Luis Obispo, California||20.7 km|
|Paso Robles||31.9 km|