Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Momi
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|February||Cheapest month to stay with an average 35% drop in price.|
|May||Most expensive month to stay with an average 71% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$402||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$558||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Momi hotel deal
- Popular with travellers to Momi is the picturesque wilderness of Momi Bay. If you want to spend some time exploring this area, we recommend the 5-star Fiji Marriot Resort Momi Bay. With stunning views of the ocean, a sheltered lagoon beach, and Turtles Kids’ Club for the children to enjoy, the Fiji Marriot Resort is perfect for those looking to relax and unwind.
- For anyone travelling with the children and looking for fun adventures in the surrounding area, we recommend staying at the Qoqo Island Resort, just south of Momi and located near the Zip Fiji Nadi zip-line. Qoqo Island Resort offers a 24h front desk, luggage storage and more services to ensure a stress-free stay in Fiji.
- For those looking to play a little golf during their holiday, we recommend staying at the Intercontinental Hotels Fiji Golf Resort & Spa to make the most of the hotel’s 18-hole golf course. Located a short journey south of Momi, guests staying here can enjoy the various amenities the hotel has to offer, such as its three pools, spa and fitness centre, while still being within driving distance of Momi city.
- No trip to Momi is complete without a journey northward to the incredible Koroyanitu National Park. If you want to shorten your journey to the park, we recommend finding a hotel north of Momi along Queens Road. Situated along the coast and near the road, the DoubleTree Resort by Hilton is perfect for those wanting to split their time between soaking up the sun and exploring the natural beauty of Fiji.
- An exploration of the various small islands of Fiji is a must for travellers to the region. Anyone wanting to explore the Mamanuca Islands is recommended to find a hotel along Queens Road, north of Momi and near Denarau Island, to ensure an easy ferry journey. While several hotels are available nearby, we suggest trying the 5-star Sofitel Fiji Resort and Spa for its location on the beachfront as well as its great service and amenities including a spa and fitness centre.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Momi
Are hotels in Momi safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Which hotels are near the airport?
Where is the best hotel to be near good food?
Where should I stay if I want to go diving in Momi?
Where is the best place to stay to be near good surfing spots?
How do I find a hotel in central Momi?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Momi?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Momi by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Momi hotels
Go to map