Good to know
|Distance to city centre||9.0 km|
|"Comfort,Proximity of modern mall,kind staff."||(in 9 reviews)|
|"Clean rooms, good service."||(in 22 reviews)|
|"Quite good value for money"||(in 8 reviews)|
|"Poor breakfast"||(in 4 reviews)|
|"far from city center and no balcony"||(in 3 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|climate||in 1 review|
|comfortable bed||in 16 reviews|
|excellent restaurant||in 17 reviews|
|far from city||in 27 reviews|
|free parking||in 19 reviews|
|friendly staff||in 6 reviews|
|good hotel||in 32 reviews|
|good rooms||in 24 reviews|
|hotel mall||in 12 reviews|
|metro station||in 38 reviews|
|mini-bar or safe||in 2 reviews|
|minsk||in 8 reviews|
|poor breakfast||in 20 reviews|
|value for money||in 8 reviews|
The room size and the cleaning
The bed is very soft. There isnt water in room. No alcohol to drink in lobby.
Clean wc & shower, nice location
No soap in dispenser, empty fridge, load music from a bar downstairs
Great location, just next to the mall, clean
soap dispenser in the bathroom was broken, no drink water was available in the room, sheets are changed only once every three days, remote control for tv was not functioning, not enough towels...
- recent infrastructure of right quality. - conveniently located next to large shopping mall and metro station. - staff are nice and try to be friendly in spite of language barriers.
- sheets changed every 5 days, towels changed every 3 days, breakfast not included, no hotel restaurant. Not quite the standard you expect from a three star hotel. - the food from the downstairs restaurant, which has no relationship to the hotel, is poor quality and requires serious upgrading. Hardly acceptable by local standards, poor menu, poor quality by international standards. You are much better served going to any of the several restaurants in the shopping mall next door.
Great restaurant in the lobby - good food and very nice personnel.
We were very much surprised to have hotel personnel trying to blame us for breaking furniture. We were trying to book a room with one bed, it was not available, so my wife pushed one bed to another - it was really easy. However, 2 days later we were having 2 people (made and manager ) in our room saying that we have destroyed the bed, which was not true - we did not report it broken before us, but nobody was listening. They said that to fix the bed we will need to pay 75 USD and after I reject, brought commission of 7 people with 2 security, some top manager and god knows who else. It is not my first hotel trip, but this was by far the worst embarrassment ever from the hotel personnel. The main argument from the hotel side was "since you have not informed us that it is broken, you have to pay for this". After this we have found 7 broken or not working pieces of equipment in the same room... Beds are not comfortable, and I mean extremely not comfortable. Hotel is more or less new, but construction and decoration was done really poor, wholes between tiles, wallpaper not completely attached to the walls, etc. And personnel attitude was very bad surprise.
With a stay at Green City Hotel in Minsk, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Cathedral of the Holy Spirit and Church of Saints Simon and Helena. Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.
based on 1,495 reviews
Things to know
- Great shopping
- Comfortable beds
- Accessible parking
- Modern Hotel
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Green City Hotel
Most popular landmarks
- Church of Saints Simon and Helena 7.8 km
- Lenin Square Metro 7.9 km
- Island of Tears 8.2 km
- Cathedral of Saint Virgin Mary 8.2 km
- Cathedral of the Holy Spirit 8.2 km
- Old Town Hall 8.3 km
|Minsk Intl 2||39.4 km|