Good to know
|Value for money||8.5|
|Distance to city centre||5.6 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Excellent location and a lovely terrace to hang out.
Good location, Nice terrace
1. Nice staff, the only good thing I found…….
Awful experience…… 1. After clean just let my door's lock open. 2. Outside can watch directly my room, I even couldn't cover it. 3. Shower water is just a little hot. 4. There is no quilt at room, I felt so cold……
The hostel was located two blocks from the city center. It was quiet, and the staff were helpful, even doing our laundry. Roof deck was nice, and internet worked well.
I don't like that they required a deposit into a Mexican bank account. That was fairly difficult from the US, and they wouldn't give us a refund for the amount we overpaid.
- Good location just a couple of blocks from the heart of the city center and main bus lines. - Strong air conditioning and also two fans in the room made it easy to keep cool. - WiFi was surprisingly good - one of the best I've experienced in a hostel.
- The bathroom was a disaster. The sink was falling out of the wall, the toilet seat was completely broken off of the toilet, and the lock was falling out of the door. In addition, there was no shelf in around the shower, absolutely nowhere to put basic things soap, etc. I told the staff about the broken items and they fixed the sink and left the other problems like the broken toilet seat. - The kitchen area was poorly stocked with a few dirty looking utensils (although plenty of plates) and a dirty wash rag to "clean" things with. - Beds and pillows were bare bones. Flat pillows, no curtains, no shelves or other place to put belongings by the beds. - No liquid soap in shared bathrooms. Sharing a small bar of soap with a bunch of strangers is disgusting. - Overall a very bare bones hostel, which is fine but price is expensive for what it is.
Boasting a terrace, Hostal Mazatlan is situated in Mazatlán in the Sinaloa region, 800 metres from Olas Altas Beach and 1.3 km from North Beach. Among the facilities at this property are a shared kitchen and a tour desk, along with free WiFi throughout the property. Mazatlan Lighthouse is 2.7 km from the property. At the hostel, the rooms include a private bathroom with a shower. Stone Island Beach is 1.6 km from Hostal Mazatlan, while Plazuela Machado is less than 1 km from the property. The nearest airport is General Rafael Buelna International Airport, 23 km from the accommodation.
based on 89 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Hostal Mazatlan
Where is Hostal Mazatlan located?
Hostal Mazatlan is located at Constitucion #809 Centro, 5.6 km from the centre of Mazatlán. Immaculate Conception Cathedral is the closest landmark to Hostal Mazatlan.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Hostal Mazatlan?
Check-in time is 14:30 and check-out time is 11:00 at Hostal Mazatlan.
Does Hostal Mazatlan offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Hostal Mazatlan offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Hostal Mazatlan offer free parking?
No, Hostal Mazatlan does not offer free parking.
Does Hostal Mazatlan offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Hostal Mazatlan does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Hostal Mazatlan from the airport?
Hostal Mazatlan is 16.3 km from Mazatlán Gen Rafael Buelna.
Can you bring pets to Hostal Mazatlan?
Yes, Hostal Mazatlan is a pet-friendly hotel.
Does Hostal Mazatlan have a pool?
No, Hostal Mazatlan does not have a pool on-site.
Reviews about Hostal Mazatlan
Most popular landmarks
- Immaculate Conception Cathedral 270 m
- Teatro Angela Peralta 306 m
- Plaza Machado 366 m
- Mazatlan Archaeological Museum 0.7 km
- Playa Olas Altas 0.8 km
- La Bandera 1 km
|Mazatlán Gen Rafael Buelna||16.3 km|