Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Mahābaleshwar
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|October||Cheapest month to stay with an average 8% drop in price.|
|February||Most expensive month to stay with an average 284% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$95||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$109||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Mahābaleshwar hotel
- Mahabaleshwar is a city located in the Western Ghats, Maharastra, India. When visiting Mahabaleshwar you can visit Venna Lake and enjoy a romantic afternoon with a boat ride or horse ride along the shore and spend the night at Citrus Chambers Mahabaleshwar, which is just over a mile from the lake and also has an outdoor pool, 24-hour room service and free parking. The Mahabaleshwar Market is a four-minute walk away.
- Enjoy a fun-filled family day with toy trains, games and unlimited rides at On Wheelz Amusement Park. Mountain View Executive the Valley Resort is located just a twelve-minute walk from the park, on Madhu Dam Road and features such amenities as free parking, onsite restaurant, an outdoor pool, a children’s pool, playground and rooms with terraces.
- The Mahabaleshwar Bazaar is the place to go if you’re shopping for strawberries or other locally grown produce. It is also a great place to grab a few souvenirs, some clothing or leather goods. OYO 12078 Hotel Suncity is a four-minute walk from the bazaar and offers full kitchen facilities including cookware, dishware and utensils, perfect if you prefer to prepare your own meals. Wilson Point is 24 minutes away on foot.
- Le Meridien Mahabaleshwar Reort & Spa is a 5-star accommodation for those who prefer to relax in luxury. This hotel offers guestrooms with premium bedding, designer toiletries, furnished balconies and a separate living room area. If you prefer, Evershine – A Key Resort is another 5-star option with a free buffet breakfast, restaurant, indoor & outdoor pools, bar and a full-service spa with a Turkish bath. Both hotels are within a 15-minute walk of Wilson Point.
- Short stay visitors to Mahabaleshwar may prefer accommodations in or near the city centre. Picaddle the Luxury Boutique Resort on Panchgani Road is a half-mile from downtown and offers a restaurant, 24-hour room service, an outdoor pool, laundry services and onsite spa services for the weary traveler, plus it is a 34-minute walk to Venna Lake. Hotel Panorama on Mahatma Gandhi Road is another good option.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Mahābaleshwar
Are hotels in Mahābaleshwar safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Mahābaleshwar?
Are there hotels in Mahabaleshwar with a business centre?
What are some good budget hotels in Mahabaleshwar?
Are there hotels in Mahabaleshar that offer airport shuttles?
Are there any hotels in Mahabaleshwar near a sport venue?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Mahābaleshwar?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Mahābaleshwar by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Mahābaleshwar hotels
Go to map