Good to know
Distance to city centre
|Lisbon Humberto Delgado|
Distance to airport
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Center location - 30 mins walk from Restauradores.
1) Location - extremely noisy outside - garbage mashines at 2-3 am, church bells, traffic circle noise 24 hours. Strongly not recommended for light sleepers. 2) 1 shower&wc per 5 rooms, expect long queues. 3) Staff do not speak English. 4) No elevator - we lived in top (5-6) floor. 5) No car parking available. No free parking in Lisbon center at all. Must book hotel with parking if you have a car.
staff was freindly, things are well organized, facilities are clean
availability of the wireless internet has to be announced in the website.Staff could not communicate in any language but the local
The bds was not very comfortable
Excellent location. Very cheap. Has all the basics I needed (bedroom and a toilet, that's all :-))
Noisy neighbourhood. Room was kinda hot in summer (august) and I was afraid of letting the windows open.
central location, friendly staff, clean, value for money
noise from the restaurant air conditioner, no sign at the entrance
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Tagus Home
Where is Tagus Home located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Tagus Home?
Does Tagus Home offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Tagus Home offer free parking?
Does Tagus Home offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Tagus Home from the airport?
Does Tagus Home have a pool?
Most popular landmarks
- Igreja de São Roque 1.4 km
- Museu Calouste Gulbenkian 1.5 km
- Praça de D. Pedro IV 1.5 km
- Elevador de Santa Justa 1.7 km
- Castelo de São Jorge 1.7 km
- Basílica da Estrela 1.7 km