Good to know
|Distance to city centre||2.1 km|
|"MRT station is just nearby."||(in 15 reviews)|
|"The room is very clean and comfortable."||(in 10 reviews)|
|"Great location, good price, very clean, very comfortable."||(in 65 reviews)|
|"There is no water boiler in the room."||(in 4 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|bit dim||in 16 reviews|
|clean neat||in 2 reviews|
|formosa boulevard||in 21 reviews|
|free breakfast||in 21 reviews|
|friendly staff||in 39 reviews|
|hotel is new||in 13 reviews|
|kaohsiung||in 5 reviews|
|living room||in 10 reviews|
|location is near to mrt||in 59 reviews|
|mrt exit||in 37 reviews|
|nice location||in 95 reviews|
|night market mrt||in 82 reviews|
|private room||in 43 reviews|
|rail station||in 56 reviews|
|room is very clean||in 10 reviews|
|speak english and mandarin||in 6 reviews|
|walkable distance||in 4 reviews|
|water dispenser||in 9 reviews|
The environment and room super comfy, location is exactly right at Formosa Boulevard exit 1/9
Facilities are all good except the toilet flush is not so good sometimes I smelled odour. The aircond is leaking and temperature hard to control.
Convient, cheap & friendly.
1. They do not provide breakfast. 2. There is a strong moldy smell in the basement kitchen. 3. There is no elevator reach guest rooms on 4th floor.
Super close to Liuhe night market, metro station. Reasonable price for a single room. Can't complain.
Nothing bad to say about this place.
Strategic location. Minimalist design. Budget stay for solo traveler. Highly recommended!
- Super convenient location right next to formosa blvrd exit 9 - Big and relaxed common are (they build it in the old parking space, so you have to enter from outside) - no shoes inside the hostel (you have a little storage with your room no)
- very noisy because no proper insulation for the windows, at least if you stay in a room near the street. Mine was 410 and directly facing the street. - toilets and showers could have cleaned better (some ppl always produce a big mess, can‘t understand) - elevator only goes into 3. storey, if you stay in 4 you have to drag everything upstairs
A stay at Light Hostel Kaohsiung places you in the heart of Kaohsiung, within a 10-minute walk of Liuhe Night Market and Central Park. Featured amenities include luggage storage, an elevator, and coffee/tea in a common area.
based on 1,748 reviews
Things to know
- Friendly atmosphere
- Comfortable beds
- Close to public transport
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Light Hostel Kaohsiung
Where is Light Hostel Kaohsiung located?
Light Hostel Kaohsiung is located at No. 145, Zhongshan 1st Rd in Sinsing District, 2.1 km from the centre of Kaohsiung. Dome of Light is the closest landmark to Light Hostel Kaohsiung.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Light Hostel Kaohsiung?
Check-in time is 15:00 and check-out time is 11:00 at Light Hostel Kaohsiung.
Does Light Hostel Kaohsiung offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Light Hostel Kaohsiung offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Light Hostel Kaohsiung offer free parking?
No, Light Hostel Kaohsiung does not offer free parking.
Does Light Hostel Kaohsiung offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Light Hostel Kaohsiung does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Light Hostel Kaohsiung from the airport?
Light Hostel Kaohsiung is 7.8 km from Kaohsiung. Light Hostel Kaohsiung is 36.7 km from Tainan.
Can you bring pets to Light Hostel Kaohsiung?
No, pets are not allowed at Light Hostel Kaohsiung.
Does Light Hostel Kaohsiung have a pool?
No, Light Hostel Kaohsiung does not have a pool on-site.
Reviews about Light Hostel Kaohsiung
Most popular landmarks
- Dome of Light 110 m
- Liuhe Night Market 316 m
- Shinkuchan 1.1 km
- Urban Spotlight Arcade 1.1 km
- Kaohsiung City Music Hall 1.6 km
- Kaohsiung Museum of History 1.6 km