Good to know
|Distance to city centre||12.1 km|
|"Ample parking spaces, comfortable bed, fast wifi."||(in 8 reviews)|
|"2 double beds at reasonable price."||(in 7 reviews)|
|"The price is reasonable for a quadruple room."||(in 4 reviews)|
|"No drinking water available."||(in 9 reviews)|
|"Went in at 6pm room wasnt clean , walls were dirty."||(in 6 reviews)|
|"wash room, toilet outside the room"||(in 8 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|ample parking spaces||in 8 reviews|
|comfortable bed||in 8 reviews|
|counted||in 3 reviews|
|feel secure||in 3 reviews|
|friendly staff||in 14 reviews|
|hot water||in 16 reviews|
|room toilet||in 24 reviews|
|room with comfortable||in 26 reviews|
|wc has no seat||in 3 reviews|
1. Cheapest option in JB during that period. 2. Nearby got EON Bukit Indah (Convenient if you have own transport). 3. Downstairs malay restaurant offered delicious meals daily. And downstairs got Seven Eleven too. 4. Car parking available (But you need to buy coupon and i'm ok with it).
1. I was here before and previous condition is much much better. Photos displayed was long long time ago. 2. A bit hidden within housing area (You need your own transport for your convenience). 3. Outside hotel and surrounding a bit untidy and dirty (But it was not hotel's management false). 4. Room walls not soundproof. I can hear the other rooms occupants talking & snoring (Feels like stay in hostel).
Not as clean as first time we went. Now very dirty, last time toilet all provide slippers all, now dont provide anymore, and the toilet and the bed also all not very clean, the bed torn here and there... Quite disappointed.. And its not sound proof, they use partition to separate the rooms only, so, can hear neighbours noise and talking. Last time we went was value for money as the toilet all very clean, the bedroom also well maintained..
Place not as advertised. Room smells of smoke that made me feel uncomfortable.
Horrible place to stay. They don't clean your room, the staff is unfriendly. No daylight in the room. The rooms are smelly. Don't stay here even it was for free. Also a bad location. It was horrible
i like the clealiness of the property and the friendly staff
i think it should include some irons
With a stay at Warm Blanket Hotel - Hostel in Johor Bahru (Bukit Indah 2), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Legoland Malaysia and Danga Bay. Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).
based on 127 reviews
Things to know
- Friendly service
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Warm Blanket Hotel - Hostel
Where is Warm Blanket Hotel - Hostel located?
Warm Blanket Hotel - Hostel is located at 20A , Jalan Indah 25/16 ,Taman Bukit Indah 2, 12.1 km from the centre of Johor Bahru. AEON Bukit Indah Shopping Centre is the closest landmark to Warm Blanket Hotel - Hostel.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Warm Blanket Hotel - Hostel?
Check-in time is 14:00 and check-out time is 12:00 at Warm Blanket Hotel - Hostel.
Does Warm Blanket Hotel - Hostel offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Warm Blanket Hotel - Hostel offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Warm Blanket Hotel - Hostel offer free parking?
No, Warm Blanket Hotel - Hostel does not offer free parking.
Does Warm Blanket Hotel - Hostel offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Warm Blanket Hotel - Hostel does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Warm Blanket Hotel - Hostel from the airport?
Warm Blanket Hotel - Hostel is 19.3 km from Johor Bahru Sultan Ismail Intl. Warm Blanket Hotel - Hostel is 24.9 km from Singapore Seletar.
Can you bring pets to Warm Blanket Hotel - Hostel?
No, pets are not allowed at Warm Blanket Hotel - Hostel.
Does Warm Blanket Hotel - Hostel have a pool?
No, Warm Blanket Hotel - Hostel does not have a pool on-site.
Reviews about Warm Blanket Hotel - Hostel
Most popular landmarks
- AEON Bukit Indah Shopping Centre 1.7 km
- Istana Bukit Serene 8.6 km
- Royal Johor Country Club 9.3 km
- Sultan Abu Bakar State Mosque 11.4 km
- Masjid Negeri Sultan Abu Bakar 11.4 km
- Johor Zoo 11.5 km
|Johor Bahru Sultan Ismail Intl||19.3 km|
|Singapore Seletar||24.9 km|