Good to know
Value for money
Distance to city centre
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
* staffs are super friendly * the lunch was good and the BBQ dinner was awesome * nice bicycle for rental * the beach nearby is awesome * in general, the villa is great
* location is definitely a problem for living without a car- no convenient store / supermarket / restaurant (providing dinner) nearby. This place is recommended for those who have a car / car rental.
The staffs are very nice. We arrived at the resort early in the morning and they allowed us to check in early and rest inside our villa. They are also attentive and replied to our emails promptly. The BBQ dinner and the venue were awesome.
Our bungalow was ok and spacious, nice bathroom
- definitely not worth the price, considering it’s rated as a 4*resort (??) - there was no service at all, no cleaning or even putting away the garbage for 4 days - breakfast was “self cooking” - the beach would be beautiful if clean, but unfortunately it’s full of garbage which was the only beach on the whole island like that
It was quiet. That was the best thing about the place.
No proper housekeeping. We had to live with our trash for the whole stay. We have a baby so dirty diapers were in the trash as well.
Loved the room (we stayed in a villa)! Gorgeous and pristine!
we went during the off season so the BBQ facilities and restaurant were closed. If this is important to you, be sure to ask if its open prior to booking
When you stay at Glamping Resort YOKABUSHI in Ishigaki, you'll be near the beach, within a 5-minute drive of Tamatorizaki Observatory and Inodagyo Harbor. The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.
based on 80 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Glamping Resort Yokabushi
Where is Glamping Resort Yokabushi located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Glamping Resort Yokabushi?
Does Glamping Resort Yokabushi offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Glamping Resort Yokabushi offer free parking?
Does Glamping Resort Yokabushi offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Glamping Resort Yokabushi from the airport?
Can you bring pets to Glamping Resort Yokabushi?
Does Glamping Resort Yokabushi have a pool?
Reviews about Glamping Resort Yokabushi
Most popular landmarks
- Tamatorizaki Observatory 393 m
- Yonehara Beach 9.5 km
- Kabira Park 13.8 km
- Kabira Bay 13.9 km
- Cape Hirakubozaki 14.3 km
- Kabira Bay Beach 14.7 km