Good to know
|Distance to city centre||1.0 km|
|"Everything is clean and nice."||(in 31 reviews)|
|"Such a wonderful place to stay."||(in 12 reviews)|
|"The room was big and clean."||(in 8 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|bed was very hard||in 18 reviews|
|big rooms||in 49 reviews|
|bit far||in 5 reviews|
|breakfast was good||in 39 reviews|
|clean room||in 10 reviews|
|far from the city||in 11 reviews|
|feel at home||in 13 reviews|
|free bicycles||in 14 reviews|
|friendly staff||in 63 reviews|
|good location||in 23 reviews|
|great stay||in 26 reviews|
|hoi||in 7 reviews|
|loud in the mornings||in 2 reviews|
|old town||in 46 reviews|
|ruby||in 16 reviews|
|tours and transfers||in 8 reviews|
The location is good and not too far from nice spots All in one the room was nice The staff is nice as well
- There were some milk products in the fridge that must have been there for weeks. When opening the fridge the whole room smelled so disgusting. - They probably didn’t clean the room before we came. The bathroom was a mess and there were other peoples hair in the bed. - They did our laundry... They didn’t return all items and we recieved a huge pile of single socks with the other one missing. Also, we found items in our returned laundry bag that didn’t belong to us.
Staff is very friendly, we were waiting for whole day for bus after our check out and we were still able to use bathroom and other facilities. Room is nice and clean. You can rent a bike and it is for free!
It is in the middle of nowhere. You will definitely need to rent a bike or scooter to go somewhere.
Ruby and her husband are lovely hosts and very helpful booking day trips, bus to Da Nang, renting a motorbike etc. Location is a bike ride away from the beach and 10-15 minute walk away from the old town. However, the stay is great value for money and I recommend staying in this homestay.
My room was great (top floor) - the only snag being I did not seem to be able to lock the door, but my stuff was safe there throughout.
Staff was great! Room was great! Location worked well, short walk to centre. Amazing :) highly recommend
It was all great
Quiet location near good restaurants. Room was large with views of Padi fields. Lady boss was helpful.
Dirty towels, sheets looked dodgy, no toiletries. Aircon took a long time to cool the room.
With a stay at Nature Homestay in Hoi An (Hoi An City Centre), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Hoi An Ancient Town and Quan Cong Temple. Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access and laundry facilities. A train station pick-up service is available for a surcharge.
based on 253 reviews
Things to know
- Near city centre
- Good outdoor sports facilities
- Good management
- Good fitness area
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Nature Homestay
Most popular landmarks
- Chuc Thanh Pagoda 0.6 km
- Museum of History and Culture 1 km
- Assembly Hall of the Hainan Chinese Congregation 1 km
- Assembly Hall of the Chaozhou Chinese Congregation 1 km
- Assembly Hall of the Fujian Chinese Congregation 1.1 km
- Quan Cong Temple 1.1 km
|Da Nang||22.4 km|
|Tamky Chu Lai Intl||66.8 km|