Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Harrisburg
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|September||Cheapest month to stay with an average 19% drop in price.|
|July||Most expensive month to stay with an average 7% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$165||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$215||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Harrisburg hotel
- When staying in Harrisburg, you could take a whole day to explore the Pennsylvania State Capitol Complex with its Renaissance style architecture. The 4-star Hilton Harrisburg is a 5-minute drive away from the Pennsylvania State Capitol Complex, which still functions as the seat of Government, and where you can organize to go on a free tour of this beautiful building.
- For families visiting Harrisburg, it might be an idea to spend some time with the kids at the State Museum of Pennsylvania, which traces the history of the State from the time of dinosaurs right up until the current day. The 3-star Crowne Plaza Harrisburg-Hershey is a 6-minute drive away from the State Museum of Pennsylvania, which was established in 1905 and has been expanding its collections ever since.
- If you want to combine some historical exploration with a walk through a beautiful park, why not stay somewhere near the 18th-century Fort Hunter Mansion and Park, which is located on the Susquehanna River that runs alongside Harrisburg. Why not stay at the 3-star Days Inn by Wyndham Harrisburg North that is a 4-minute drive away from the Fort Hunter Mansion and Park where you can explore the Victorian house and then spend some time in the 40-acre park.
- For those who are in Harrisburg to attend an event at the Pennsylvania Farm Show Complex and Event Center, it might be a good idea to try and stay somewhere within the vicinity. The 3-star Quality Inn Riverfront, located on the banks of the Susquehanna River, is just 3.6 miles away from the Pennsylvania Farm Show Complex and Event Center, which hosts concerts, sports competitions and various agricultural and trade shows.
- For more historical exploration, you could consider staying at a hotel that is a short drive away from the National Civil War Museum in Harrisburg. The 3-star Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Harrisburg Hershey is a good option as it is only a 7-minute drive to the National Civil War Museum, which houses various collections and displays that depict the Civil War, focusing on the human side of the conflict.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Harrisburg
Are hotels in Harrisburg safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Harrisburg?
Which hotels in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania have an airport shuttle?
Which hotels in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania include breakfast in the price?
Which hotels in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania have onsite parking?
Which hotels in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania have conference facilities?
How much is a hotel in Harrisburg for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Harrisburg for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Harrisburg?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Harrisburg by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Harrisburg hotelsFree Wi-FiPoolCheck availabilityCheck availabilityAirport shuttlePoolPet friendlyCheck availabilityCheck availability
Go to map