Good to know
Distance to city centre
|Haikou Meilan Intl|
Distance to airport
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Staff too slow Could not even come up and get our bags after 2 phones calls Advertised Hotsprings but 2 out of 4 were only working
Great facilities, great balcony in the room, shower and bathtub are separated. Direct access to the beach. Awesome breakfast!
Awful location, the closest street restaurant is 3km away. Staff couldn't speak English very well, what is definitely expect from a fancy hotel chain.
Aesthetically pleasing. Wonderful hotel and polite staff.
Poor customer service. Communicated and Pre-arranged an special gift with the hotel via booking.com. Collected the gift and it was not stored according to their promise.Upon complaint via the app nobody has responded. Disgraceful from a ‘top quality’ hotel.
The hotsprings were the only nice amenities in the hotel.
The hotel room was old and dirty. Cleanliness was not up to par. Room floor is constantly sticky and wet. The door to the balcony was extremely dirty. Shower door is not properly sealed, water leaked into the bathroom. Accidentally drop a box of hotel matches on to the floor and left in the morning forgetting to pick it up, came back, match box is still on the floor, housekeeping wasn't thorough. Hotel breakfast/cafe was obnoxiously expensive. Breakfast was terrible. Hotel staff was not approachable and feels reluctant to help. Photos of the sea view room depicted a sea view with no obstruction but in reality there is an island ,or sort, under construction on the opposite bank, feels like you are looking at a port.
1) How a staff named Lion tried his best to get me a room that I was allowed to book and turned out to not be available 2) How (most) of the lobby staff greeted you with a smile 3) Breakfast was very good until the it was the same thing every day 4) Light entertainment during dinner and the lamb was fantastic 5) The restaurant manager always trying to make sure we have everything 6) Only reason i gave it a 6 is because i was upgraded to 4077 which was one of the best rooms in the establishment.
1) The lobby boy did not try to ask if we needed assistance with our suitcase or show up with a smile. It was like he was tired or just don't want to us there! 2) The room I booked was not available when i arrived and I was given a family room with a bunch of Sponge bob bed linens and toys all over the place. the room has a smell of mold and old wood. You can tell it was not properly aired or they were not using any air fresheners. I was latter moved to a twin bed room which was also not what I booked; The toilet in that room we didn't use for the whole evening because someone squat on it. There were dirty scratch marks all over and did not look hygienic at all. The balcony door couldn't open; We had the manager come in to look she also failed to pen it;I had a very bad sleep. 3) I emailed the property to tell them since my package comes with dinner, get me some room service, they answered my email 3 days later after i had checked in already. But i did get the food that night and it was worse that the food court in a supermarket! 4) Breakfast was decent all together but was also the same each day. They do need a proper pasty chef! 5) I understand this is an old hotel and i dont want to use the (I am from Seychelles line) maybe my expectations are high--our 5 star chains are old but well kept+ I have also been to Sheraton in Guangzhou (amazing hotel) in macau and also in Zhuhai (all boasting excellent service and value for money). The photos on booking.com and Trip advisor were all taken 2 days after this hotel were built. If i post the photos of mold in the room; I am sure Sheraton Haikou would be put under investigation. 6) My honest review is 3/10
Embrace a combination of tropical island vibe and modern city convenience at Sheraton Haikou Hotel. Enjoy just a short drive from our beachfront hotel to Haikou's thriving night life scene, upscale shopping, international golf courses, soothing hot springs and popular cultural attractions. Or, simply hang out in our exceptional resort to experience entertaining family activities, 8 hot spring pools, 6 tropical outdoor swimming pools, water sports, game rooms, a basketball court, a recreation room and a fun kid's club. Relax poolside with signature cocktails before heading to one of our onsite restaurants for appetizing International cuisine. In the evening, retreat to beautifully-styled guest rooms with contemporary decor, sleek modern bathrooms and high speed internet access. If planning work or social events, take advantage of our sophisticated venues with advanced audiovisual technology. Our premier Sheraton Haikou Hotel is ideal for your next unforgettable vacation in the Hainan Province.
based on 3,694 reviews
Things to know
- Luxurious Hotel
- Great view
- Professional service
- Friendly atmosphere
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Sheraton Haikou Hotel
Where is Sheraton Haikou Hotel located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Sheraton Haikou Hotel?
Does Sheraton Haikou Hotel offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Sheraton Haikou Hotel offer free parking?
Does Sheraton Haikou Hotel offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Sheraton Haikou Hotel from the airport?
Can you bring pets to Sheraton Haikou Hotel?
Does Sheraton Haikou Hotel have a pool?
Reviews about Sheraton Haikou Hotel
Most popular landmarks
- West Coast Golf Club 2.6 km
- Holiday Beach 2.9 km
- Meishi Mayflower International Golf Club 3.3 km
- Haikou Railway Station 6 km
- Changliu Railway Station 6.7 km
- Xiuying Railway Station 8.8 km
|Haikou Meilan Intl||28.6 km|
|Qionghai Bo'ao||104.4 km|
|Wanning City||139 km|