Good to know
|Distance to city centre||1.2 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Great hotel and friendly staff! Very close to the city centre. Bought it as a present to my mum and she loved it!
Everything was great!
friendly staff, very nice breakfast
Good space for kids
Food and drinks inside the Hotel is way overpriced
The hostel is very good. According to what you can expect in Brazil it’s a good value for money. Our chalé was very comfortable and enough space for three of us! I liked the amount things to do for our 4 years daughter. She enjoyed a lot. We spend lovely time in the swimming pool. Also recommend to have a dinner there. Much better prices then outside in Gramado and quality very good. What a pity they don’t serve lunch there.
1. Two times in the breakfast I got long hair in my food. It’s really unpleasant. In the bed was as well the time we got in. Out of this cleaning was very good. But in the kitchen they really need to look after this things. 2. It’s very close to city center. But to get there need to climb the hill, so we couldn’t do it with a kid every time. We were using a car always. But it’s not much a problem anyway. 3. Swimming pool could be a bit cleaner.
The location , the building
With a stay at Hotel Recanto da Serra in Gramado, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Mini Mundo and Black Lake Park. Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
based on 1,379 reviews
Things to know
- Friendly service
- Nice building
- Near city centre
- Wonderful housekeeping
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Hotel Recanto Da Serra
Most popular landmarks
- Belvedere Viewpoint 359 m
- Prefeitura de Gramado 0.4 km
- Green Land 0.5 km
- Blooming Clock Church 0.5 km
- Gramado Tennis Club 0.5 km
- Covered Street 0.6 km
|Caxias do Sul Campo dos Bugres||37.1 km|
|Porto Alegre Salgado Filho||74 km|