Good to know
|Distance to city centre||15.4 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
1. Location is the best selling point of this place / hotel. There are lots of shopping places, a huge mall, and also a night market at the back of the hotel 2. Breakfast spread is acceptable, with some local dishes and vegetables. Congee is good for a cold weather. 3. 1.5 hours journey to Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport by car. 4. Front Desk is friendly with minimal spoken english 6. Stayed at Level 11 with garden view, able to open the windows for fresh air to minimize the after effect smell of cigarettes. 7. Safety - Good enough for a solo - business traveller. 8. 2 water bottles included for each day, with local choices of tea & coffee. 9. Shower was great, water pressure is good and had a huge bath tub.
1. Worst thing is the air / smell in the room / hotel itself. Stated non-smoking, but almost suffocated in the room due to the thick smell of cigarettes. Very Bad 2. Lobby / front desk located at level 5 of the building - guests was smoking in the ground floor lobby. Hate smoking places. But the people in China tend to even smoke in air-conditioning places. WOW 3. Air Conditioning is not strong enough, they should include air purifiers since the hotel itself is full with cigarettes smell. 4. The clothes that I brought back home after a 3 days 2 nights stay at Kande has this awful smell as a result from all the smoking done by other guests. 5. Door Locks - the door has only one turn / twist to lock mechanism. Which is not safe enough against intruders. * There was a night which I've encountered loud bang / knocking on the door with continuous bell pressing demanding for me to unlock the door. Being a solo traveller, I was shocked by this and couldn't get back to sleep until at least 2 hours later. Not sure if the person is looking for his / her mate at the wrong place, or simply just trying his/ her luck.
Bed is comfy. Room is clean.
The room size is good, but, the toilet is small, especially the shower cubical.
Excellent and Five Star Like Facilieties and Cleanliness.
In the rooms have smell and not sound proof
Not like the rooms and not sound proof
Located in Dongguan, Kande Club Hotel is a 5-minute drive from Haiyueyan Park and 8 minutes from Yuehui Park. Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.
based on 447 reviews
Things to know
- Clean rooms
- Professional service
- Friendly service
- Great reception
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Kande Club Hotel
Where is Kande Club Hotel located?
Kande Club Hotel is located at Middle of Kangle South Road, 15.4 km from the centre of Dongguan. Dongguan Houjie Hospital is the closest landmark to Kande Club Hotel.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Kande Club Hotel?
Check-in time is 14:00 and check-out time is 12:00 at Kande Club Hotel.
Does Kande Club Hotel offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Kande Club Hotel offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Kande Club Hotel offer free parking?
Yes, Kande Club Hotel offers free parking.
Does Kande Club Hotel offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Kande Club Hotel does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Kande Club Hotel from the airport?
Kande Club Hotel is 36.2 km from Shenzhen. Kande Club Hotel is 63 km from Guangzhou Baiyun.
Can you bring pets to Kande Club Hotel?
No, pets are not allowed at Kande Club Hotel.
Does Kande Club Hotel have a pool?
No, Kande Club Hotel does not have a pool on-site.
Most popular landmarks
- Dongguan Houjie Hospital 2.6 km
- Haiyueyan Park 3.1 km
- Guangdong Modern International Exhibition Center 3.4 km
- Yuehui Garden 6.3 km
- The Opium War Museum 11.7 km
- Broadway Fashionable Mall 12 km
|Guangzhou Baiyun||63 km|