Good to know
|Distance to city centre||2.4 km|
|Nearest airport||New York All airports|
|Distance to airport||7.9 km|
|"Nice people and comfortable room."||(in 153 reviews)|
|"The hotel is really cute."||(in 57 reviews)|
|"Great coffee and super friendly staff"||(in 130 reviews)|
|"There was no parking."||(in 7 reviews)|
|"Very thin walls."||(in 7 reviews)|
|"Terrible location: not nice area at all, right beside the trains!"||(in 6 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|area nice||in 38 reviews|
|bar downstairs||in 49 reviews|
|bed was comfortable||in 72 reviews|
|brooklyn||in 15 reviews|
|cafe downstairs||in 4 reviews|
|clean room||in 229 reviews|
|close to subway||in 61 reviews|
|close to the train||in 47 reviews|
|coffee for free||in 37 reviews|
|friendly hotel||in 108 reviews|
|located close||in 7 reviews|
|modern style||in 12 reviews|
|parking street||in 30 reviews|
|staff was friendly||in 178 reviews|
|train tracks||in 58 reviews|
|walls seemed paper||in 17 reviews|
|younger travelers||in 7 reviews|
Clean and efficient room in Bushwick.
Staff was rude, price is high for the location
Free tea, coffee or hit chocolate from downstairs cafe Close to subway Comfy, large bed
Only accepts payment on cards via swipe. When this didn’t work they had no back up way of paying other than cash, which is ridiculous for such large payments Loud as next to the train line Walls are paper thin so can hear everything in other rooms There is a weird mirror but when the light is on in the bathroom it’s see through and can see right in to the shower Too hot
- Chic decor - great view from outside our 4th floor, train track facing room - free coffee and tea (unfortunately they didn't always have the tea on the menu)
- The $5 breakfast advertised on booking.com was misleading in that the restaurant adjacent to the hotel (or belonging to the hotel, I'm not sure which) had meals for under that amount. This is something that should be clarified on the site. The first staff member I asked about it didn't even know what the $5 meant. - this bar had very little of the products advertised, we couldn't actually relax there because it ran out of drinks or food constantly. - the internet just stopped working. When we asked about it, the person at the front desk told us that the password changes on Mondays. Information that they could've told us at check in. - when the hot water stopped working, we dealt with the front desk person who seemed to be very irritated with us for asking about it. She said she'd send someone up. After about 40 minutes, I went down to ask her personally. She then said that it's a known problem and is being fixed. This could've been communicated with us before. - the walls are paper thin - the location wasn't that great. I'm not sure if this is generally in Brooklyn, but in order to get from one side to another side within Brooklyn from our subway stop, we always had to go into Manhattan first. - Many of these are minor irritations that just added up to make the stay less than pleasant. And the staff didn't seem to care that much outside of the obligatory "we apologise for the inconvenience".
I like the facility and staff
Access to everything
Hotel RL Brooklyn offers an atmosphere to relax in along with a space that inspires creativity. The staff are welcoming and the space is designed to nurture the mind and body, making it an ideal place to stay for every type of traveler.
Hotel RL Brooklyn enjoys a convenient location close to several tourist attractions in the region. The NY Transit Museum, One World Trade, and the Brooklyn Bridge are some of the popular names that can be reached easily from the property. At a distance of around 5 miles is the Brooklyn Navy Yard, while Coney Island is 18 miles away. The property is also close to the La Guardia Airport, which is around 20 miles away.
Every room at Hotel RL Brooklyn features a flat-screen TV, while a private bathroom is also attached to each unit. The bathrooms contain a hairdryer and complimentary toiletries to make the stay even more comfortable for guests. The rooms are air-conditioned and offer free WiFi connectivity.
Hotel RL Brooklyn features an idyllic café in the lobby where guests can treat themselves to a fresh and delicious brew of Victrola Coffee Roasters while enjoying some delicious local treats. An American breakfast is also served every morning. It’s a great place for socializing and staying refreshed throughout the day.
Guests can stay connected using the free WiFi service available throughout the property. Laundry facilities and a game room are also provided for convenience and entertainment. The property also has a 24-hour front desk to help guests in getting their queries answered and for any other form of assistance.
Those visiting Brooklyn either on a leisurely vacation or on business can check in at Hotel RL Brooklyn for a comfortable stay in a convenient location with wonderful service and amenities.
based on 1,895 reviews
Things to know
- Clean rooms
- Close to public transport
- Stylish hotel
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Hotel Rl Brooklyn
Where is Hotel Rl Brooklyn located?
Hotel Rl Brooklyn is located at 1080 Broadway in Bedford-Stuyvesant, 2.4 km from the centre of Brooklyn. Brooklyn Children's Museum is the closest landmark to Hotel Rl Brooklyn.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Hotel Rl Brooklyn?
Check-in time is 15:00 and check-out time is 12:00 at Hotel Rl Brooklyn.
Does Hotel Rl Brooklyn offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Hotel Rl Brooklyn offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Hotel Rl Brooklyn offer free parking?
No, Hotel Rl Brooklyn does not offer free parking.
Does Hotel Rl Brooklyn offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Hotel Rl Brooklyn does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Hotel Rl Brooklyn from the airport?
Hotel Rl Brooklyn is 10.3 km from New York LaGuardia.
Can you bring pets to Hotel Rl Brooklyn?
Yes, Hotel Rl Brooklyn is a pet-friendly hotel.
Does Hotel Rl Brooklyn have a pool?
No, Hotel Rl Brooklyn does not have a pool on-site.
Reviews about Hotel Rl Brooklyn
Most popular landmarks
- Brooklyn Children's Museum 2.5 km
- Brooklyn Museum 3.7 km
- Brooklyn Public Library 4 km
- Brooklyn Botanical Gardens 4 km
- Barclays Center Brooklyn 4 km
- Brooklyn Academy of Music 4 km
|New York LaGuardia||10.3 km|
|New York John F Kennedy Intl||14.2 km|
|New York - Penn Station||8.2 km|
|Secaucus Junction, New Jeresy||14.2 km|