Good to know
|Distance to city centre||6.4 km|
|Nearest airport||Bucharest Otopeni Intl|
|Distance to airport||120.5 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|bathroom door||in 8 reviews|
|bit far||in 53 reviews|
|center of brasov||in 19 reviews|
|comfortable bed||in 51 reviews|
|far from city||in 28 reviews|
|food is always good||in 4 reviews|
|friendly staff||in 81 reviews|
|good breakfast||in 107 reviews|
|good hotel||in 69 reviews|
|need a car||in 18 reviews|
|needs to be updated||in 3 reviews|
|nice room||in 36 reviews|
|restaurant in the hotel||in 33 reviews|
|sensitive to my needs||in 2 reviews|
|steam room||in 8 reviews|
|tv not working||in 15 reviews|
|view of the mountains||in 36 reviews|
Attitude, big rooms, good value for money
Noise from the road
- the hotel was satisfactory for the price we paid (about 80 euro/night); I would have no problem going back if it was just for the hotel itself - good, spacious room - as we expected in a 4 stars hotel - but showing some signs of maintenance deficit - good breakfast (standard but fully satisfactory) - no problems parking (even though where I have parked was not a real parking, I presume that they DO have one)
- although it was a "pay at the destination" booking, they took the money about 2 weeks in advance (not blocked, but took, as it is "customary for the hotel"). Unfortunatelly, as it was not a "working day", the manager was "not available" to discuss with me. In the end, I have got no clear point of vue but those from the reception clerks (that were proportionate with their proffesional training and education, that is different each day) - I had made a special request, I had been answered "it is possible", but when I got there I was told "not possible" - sadly, the room (especially the bathroom) shows painful signs of neglect (cleaning and changing broken shower parts is not a major investment...) - it is more a "near the highway" hotel - quite far from the old city (15-20 minutes by car); not the best choice if you don't travel by car - the main restaurant is closed at 10 pm; for the others you need reservation; no other option locally, if you get hungry or get there at half past 10 (as we did), then you have a problem
It was nothing like what they posted. Not an American breakfast like they said. The shower was broke. They turned my hot water off one day and the next turned my water off completely. The cleaning lady’s came in my room even though I had the sign that said not to. Not only did they come in my room they messed with my personal stuff. Will never stay there again.
The food at the restaurant was good. The beds were comfortable. The view from the room was quite nice.
The air-conditioning did not work on the second night. The bathroom door would not stay shut. The toilet was broken and had to be fixed after we checked in. The minibar fridge did not work at all jn the entire hotel. The variety at breakfast was quite low.
Great breakfast. Access to gym (albeit small) and sauna.
Bad location (out of the city), staff was not helpful or polite in any way, outdated furniture and facilities, no room service, and apparently the make-up room service is on demand? (they say usually they perform it on check out) Overall would not recommend, there are so many better hotels/pensions that you can stay in at better conditions.
The first and only International branded hotel in Brasov offering full business services. Ideally located at the entrance to the city in the heart of the business district. Easily accessible from DN1 coming from Bucharest with free indoor and outdoor parking. Free WiFi internet access in all public areas and free high speed LAN connections in all guestrooms. Casino Vesuvius less than 5 min from our door. Shuttle service to and from the city centre according to schedule. All of our prices include breakfast. Kids 12 and under stay free with an adult.
based on 2,596 reviews
Things to know
- Accessible parking
- Comfortable beds
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Ramada by Wyndham Brasov
Most popular landmarks
- Mount Tampa 5.6 km
- Brasov City Centre 6.3 km
- Piata Sfatului 6.5 km
- Black Church 6.5 km
- Saint Nicholas Church 6.6 km
- First Romanian School Museum 6.7 km
|Bucharest Otopeni Intl||120.5 km|