Good to know
|Distance to city centre||0.6 km|
|Nearest airport||Milan Orio Al Serio|
|Distance to airport||3.2 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|bus to the airport||in 14 reviews|
|citta alta||in 211 reviews|
|close to the train||in 112 reviews|
|colour of the walls||in 15 reviews|
|friendly staff||in 156 reviews|
|good breakfast||in 145 reviews|
|good restaurants||in 45 reviews|
|hotel with great||in 131 reviews|
|location close||in 193 reviews|
|paper cups||in 8 reviews|
|spacious room||in 214 reviews|
|station clean||in 80 reviews|
|value for money||in 34 reviews|
|walking distance||in 14 reviews|
Great location Lovely breakfast, great variety of food ,all good quality
Air conditioning not very efficient. Wi fi not very good,particularly upper floors. No umbrellas available for guests for rainy days.
Staff were friendly and very helpful. Hotel was handy to bus and railway station and taxis were also available. The room had everything needed and tea and coffee facilities were well appreciated. Plenty of extra touches for guests. Bergamo is a lovely town with very good restaurants and next time I'm there it will be for longer.
1. Location: very closed to the super market (30 meters away) and very closed to the city centre; and Bergamo airport; 2. Room facilities: even the room is not big, but for one person it has almost everything you need (has a very good kettle to get hot water). 3. Receptionist: very great and helpful. 4. Wifi: Very strong in my room 114. Speed is also fast (3~4 Mb per second). No problem to watch YuTube in 1080P. 5. Price: As you can see the price is just 70 Euros per night, very good price in Bergamo.
1. Not easy to park your car for free, but if you come here by taxi, that is not a problem. 2. Room size if it can be bigger, that would be super.
The hotel room was beautiful and so clean... I get very anxious if rooms are not clean and it was sparkling. The staff spoke good English and understood what we needed throughout our stay. We even booked an extra night. The location is brilliant 2 min walk from the train station and not too far from the old town.
Good restaurant and gelateria next door. Very good breakfast.
The parking garage was under renovation and a really difficult, steep entry and exit.
The elegant four-star Mercure Bergamo Centro Palazzo Dolci hotel is located opposite the Papa Giovanni convention center, a stone's throw away from the medieval town of Bergamo Alta and 328 yards (300 m) from the train station, combining business and culture. The hotel boasts 88 sophisticated rooms featuring all modern comforts and an elegant bar. Complimentary WIFI throughout the hotel. Private paying car park nearby. Located 2.5 miles (4 km) from Orio al Serio International Airport
based on 4,202 reviews
Things to know
- Great reception
- Spacious rooms
- Comfortable beds
- Train station is close
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Mercure Bergamo Centro Palazzo Dolci
Most popular landmarks
- Porta S. Giacomo 1.2 km
- Piazza Mercato delle Scarpe 1.3 km
- Cathedral of Sant'Alessandro 1.4 km
- Santa Maria Maggiore 1.5 km
- Cappella Colleoni 1.5 km
- La Citta Alta 1.5 km
|Milan Orio Al Serio||3.2 km|
|Milan Linate||40.8 km|