Good to know
|Distance to city centre||2.4 km|
|Distance to airport||45.9 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|bar or restaurant||in 46 reviews|
|benidorm||in 8 reviews|
|bit far||in 24 reviews|
|bus stop is nearby||in 14 reviews|
|comfy beds||in 4 reviews|
|easy check||in 10 reviews|
|good location||in 40 reviews|
|great place||in 7 reviews|
|nearest shop||in 12 reviews|
|overlooking a golf||in 4 reviews|
|spacious room||in 34 reviews|
|staff were very friendly||in 101 reviews|
|swimming pool||in 41 reviews|
|travelled as a family||in 3 reviews|
|view over the golf course||in 38 reviews|
Kitchen facilities great. Pool is very small and was full. The beach is 14 min walk which was great! We wanted ice cream and there was none in the facilities just drinks and food.
Sofa bed gave me a bad back. When we showered all the water went out and flooded most of the bathroom floor.
Staff in bar was lovely some staff on reception where lovely but it wasn't a great start as had cleared balance in january but they said we hadn't. Sorted it eventually the following morning but very stressful.
It was further away ta supermarket an beach than we hoped as husband struggles
Apartment was very spacious and clean, staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Grounds were beautiful. Pool was plenty big enough for our son to splash about in.
The noisy group of women who arrived in the apartment next to ours on our last day - very noisy and rude but fortunately they were moved in the evening to the other end of the complex following complaints.
It was cheap and had great air con, great spacious rooms and good balcony size. The staff where great. However if you pay cash remind them not to take it out of your bank also.... as this has happened to me. All together great hotel though
The distance from anywhere! It was a take ride away from the new town and old town. No shops close by. Taxi to new town around €9-12
Room was great size and has microwave
* Towels were only changed after 6 days and only twice in 12 day stay * I had to keep asking at reception for toilet roll. * I had to empty my own bins, and then ask again at reception for bags. * mugs in kitchen chipped (very unhygienic) * shower curtain filthy and broken. * drawer in bedroom broken. * no part if the apartment was cleaned, even once, during full stay * got kettle that trips the electric each time we attempt to use it. * the pool is not cleaned regularly, or filters don't work, layer dead flies on top each morning. * pool bar only appears to open when it suits, closed for 2 days in a row. * Note dropped under door on last day, reminding us to empty our bins and clean the kitchen, and then asked again on check out. * Torn up tin can from the lawnmower left on path to pool for 2 days, so dangerous for small children.
Your residence in a quiet, family-oriented area The mild climate of Benidorm and its long sunny beaches. Poniente, the quiet family neighbourhood of Benidorm overlooking the golf course. Modern and spacious apartments with two swimming pools, one indoor and one outdoor. For your stay in Benidorm, the Benidorm Poniente residence offers air-conditioned 1 bedroom holiday rentals for 4 people. Please note: top bunks are not suitable for children aged under 6. Law no. 95 949 of 25/08/1995.
based on 1,478 reviews
Things to know
- Spacious rooms
- Very quiet
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Pierre & Vacances Benidorm Poniente
Most popular landmarks
- Club de Golf Las Rejas 155 m
- Estadio Municipal Guillermo AMOR 1.3 km
- Villa Aitana Golf Course 1.6 km
- Terra Mitica 1.9 km
- Placa de Castelar 1.9 km
- Mediterranean Balcony 2.2 km