Good to know
|Distance to city centre||4.4 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Friendly staff, good breakfast, nice environment with lots of greenery around.
The room was large and the lady at reception was helpful despite not speaking English and ya not speaking Spanish
Our room was full of mosquitos, at least 15 when we walked in. The lady who took us to our room told us she would come back with bug spray. She then sprayed the whole room for about 5 minutes. It was very hard to breathe and a tad unprofessional. The toilet did not flush properly. There were another woman’s spiked underpants hanging in the wardrobe, very gross. Overall it was okay, but I would not stay again and glad we only stayed one night.
Good location, nice neighbourhood and the property itself is very nice.
The room was not properly cleaned after the last guest, there was still trash in the bin when we arrived. The mirror in the bathroom had toothpaste stains. The shower was also not properly cleaned. The bed was small for two people and you could hear everything through the walls.
Great bed Casa had a homily atmosphere with a friendly and welcoming staff. Shower perfect Nice patio for breakfast and chilling. Clean room Great laundry service.
- Location, one of the best neighborhoods in Barranquilla. It is quiet even during the Carnival which is pure luxury. - The owner and the staff. Extremely polite and helpful, they went out of their way to make sure my stay was as gratifying as possible. I can't imagine how service could be any better. - The facilities.if you want to the real experience, this is the place, traditional Caribbean-Spanish style colonial house with all the details: wood work, central patio with as fountain and even the ancient mango tree! Plus as of 2019 everything is fully renovated. - BREAKFAST: 5 star hotel quality, no matter what your dietary restrictions are you'll find something delicious , and plenty of it. Cooked to serve.
- That I couldn't stay for longer - If you're planning to come during Carnival the price goes up significantly.
Located in Barranquilla (Metropolitana), Hotel Casa Colonial Barranquilla is within a 5-minute drive of Centro Comercial Villa Country and Barranquilla Zoo. Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, laundry facilities, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
based on 301 reviews
Things to know
- Pleasant hotel grounds
- Friendly atmosphere
- Friendly service
- Nice building
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Hotel Casa Colonial
Where is Hotel Casa Colonial located?
Hotel Casa Colonial is located at Carrera 59 # 72 - 129, Barrio el Prado, 4.4 km from the centre of Barranquilla. Barranquilla Zoo is the closest landmark to Hotel Casa Colonial.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Hotel Casa Colonial?
Check-in time is 15:00 and check-out time is 13:00 at Hotel Casa Colonial.
Does Hotel Casa Colonial offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Hotel Casa Colonial offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Hotel Casa Colonial offer free parking?
No, Hotel Casa Colonial does not offer free parking.
Does Hotel Casa Colonial offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Hotel Casa Colonial does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Hotel Casa Colonial from the airport?
Hotel Casa Colonial is 12.9 km from Barranquilla E Cortissoz. Hotel Casa Colonial is 63.3 km from Santa Marta Simon Bolivar.
Can you bring pets to Hotel Casa Colonial?
No, pets are not allowed at Hotel Casa Colonial.
Does Hotel Casa Colonial have a pool?
No, Hotel Casa Colonial does not have a pool on-site.
Most popular landmarks
- Barranquilla Zoo 0.7 km
- Museo Romántico 1.2 km
- Romelio Martinez Stadium 1.3 km
- Teatro Amira de la Rosa 1.6 km
- Barranquilla Cathedral 2 km
- Unico Mall 2.2 km
|Barranquilla E Cortissoz||12.9 km|
|Santa Marta Simon Bolivar||63.3 km|