Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Baga
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||$161|
|Average price (weekend night):||$50|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Baga cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Baga hotel
- If your dream holiday involves heading to the beach for some fun in the sun, consider booking a hotel near Calangute Beach. Take a leisurely walk along this long, wide, sandy stretch, or sign up for one of the many water sport activities on offer. If it’s luxury you’re after, the 5-star O Hotel Beach Resort and Spa is a 6-minute drive away. The OYO 3385 Hotel Baga Bay is a more modest option just 5 minutes away.
- If you are visiting for the famous beach parties and nightlife in Baga, book a hotel in the Baga Beach area, where the atmosphere around the beach shifts from peaceful during the day to vibrant and lively as the lights and music come on at night. If you are in the mood to dance the night away, head to one of the nightclubs in Tito’s Lane. A pocket-friendly choice in this area is the Hotel Bonanza.
- Travelling to Baga with family? Consider a hotel near the Blue Whale and the Splashdown water parks, where kids can have fun whizzing down the different kinds of water slides and splash into the clear blue pools below. The Mykonos Blu is on the Baga River and is within walking distance of both water parks, with the Splashdown park a 29-minute walk away.
- In an area where even the winter temperature never dips to the freezing point, a surprising attraction is the Baga Snow Park. If you want to let your hair down and channel your inner child, pick a hotel near the park, where you can go straight from the sunny beach to a winter wonderland to play in real, man-made snow. The Nazri Resort just opposite the park is the closest.
- For the shopaholics among us, Baga does not disappoint. There are several bustling shopping centres bursting with trinkets, handicrafts and Indian fashions, including the Baga Street market and the night market. If shopping for something a bit more unusual, choose a hotel near the Rajasthan Arts shop and the World Famous Magic Shop, such as the Baga Yotel.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Baga
What hotels in Baga are near the Casino Palms?
The Cavala seaside resort is very centrally located standard choice, just 400 metres away from the Casino Palms and a 3-minute walk from Baga Beach. The Hotel Lua Nova is a low-budget option about the same distance away.
What are good sea-facing hotels in Baga?
A mid-range hotel choice with ocean views is Larios Beach Holidays, which is just a 1-minute walk from the closest beach. The charming 4-star Estrela do Mar Beach Resort is situated right on the Calangute beachfront, just a stone’s throw away for an early morning or sunset walk in the soft sand.
Which hotels in Baga offer free valet parking?
The Shining Sand Beach Hotel, just a 2-minute walk from Baga Beach, offers both free self-parking and free valet parking. The 5-star upmarket Baga Beach Resort is another hotel in close proximity to Baga Beach that offers a complimentary valet parking service.
Which hotels in Baga offer complimentary breakfast?
The 3-star Baga Marina Beach Resort and Hotel offers a complimentary buffet breakfast with Indian and European food choices. The Hotel Shelsta is another popular, mid-priced hotel in Baga that includes a basic breakfast in the room rate.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.