Ants in the room, and power outlets that could have electrocuted me.
it was inexpensive? really it wasn't. The mattresses were new, and were actually fairly comfortable.
Their normal rate for the night was $100, I got a deal through Kayak and got it for $80 something, even that seemed too expensive for a room that had fingerprints all over the TV, an Air conditioner that the air filter was so dirty it was sucking dust in and blowing it back into the air, and when I plugged in my phone charger to the outlet by the beds, it arced and tripped the circuit breaker. Also ants, ants all over the floor, we spent an hour in the room and found over 10 of them. When I brought this up with staff, they switched me to another room, but it seemed like they knew the wiring in the hotel wasn't right when I told them about the outlet issue, and I didn't really even get an apology for the cleanliness standards of the room, the next room they put us in was fine, but a days inn would have been about $8 more a night and had much better ratings according to kayak. Oh well.
I liked the price and the people working there were nice.
It was just a bit "shabby" overall. Lights not working, stains on bedspread. Not dirty, necessarily, but just a bit dated and run down looking. Ok for just spending the night.
Room was comfortable and quiet. Room was clean and appearance OK for passing through. All the features worked as expected. Recommendation: make electrical outlets more accessible for those travelers that have medical devices needing power outlets. Heat and air-con worked fine and our unit was not excessively noisy. Wonder why no king size bed rooms available? Would be asset to travelers.
Passed on to management noticing bugs in bathroom middle of night. Agree with another guest that lobby was stuffy and smelled of animals. There were folks checking out in the morning with two dogs, one not on leash. Entrance looks shabby. Air con unit left of entrance door is damaged looking, and trashy. Planters with ugly plants need to go. Owners, first appearances tell a lot about what to expect inside. Kudos to the management for display of patriotic feelings. But flag should not be displayed as this flag is. Stapled or nailed to wall is wrong. No proper lighting of flag at all. Weathered flag and the staples are tearing the fabric. There is adequate space in the circular space opposite front door for proper flag pole and proper lighting. Would make significant difference in building appearance and flag display. As for morning offering of juice, coffee and doughnuts, no issue. Go to restaurant or another chain if you want more.
Would not do again
The staff was very nice!!!
It is old and nasty!!
Location, very tolerant cancellation and refund policy.
Price, cleanliness, ashtray in a non-smoking room, patrons tailgating in the parking lot, indiscreetly urinating (woman).
When all you need is a solid deal on a simple stay, the pet-friendly Rodeway Inn and Suites near Outlet Mall-Asheville hotel is just what you are looking for. We are near other attractions like the Asheville Civic Center, Biltmore Square Mall, U.S. Cellular Center and the Blue Ridge Parkway. Enjoy amenities like free WiFi, free coffee and guest laundry facilities. Guest rooms include TVs, hair dryers, coffee makers, microwaves, refrigerators and more. We also offer membership to the Choice Privileges Program, which gives members the opportunity to earn valuable rewards points toward airline miles, gift cards and free hotel room nights. Pet charge: 15.00 per pet per night. Pet limit: 2 pets per room maximum 50 pounds.
Based on 99 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Enter the email associated with your account in the field below and we'll email you a link to reset your password.
Please check your email for a link to reset your password.