Good to know
|Distance to city centre||1.6 km|
|Distance to airport||54.1 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|arles||in 7 reviews|
|buffet breakfast clean||in 15 reviews|
|cafe shop||in 3 reviews|
|car park||in 11 reviews|
|clean rooms||in 19 reviews|
|doors opening||in 3 reviews|
|expand||in 3 reviews|
|far out of city||in 13 reviews|
|good value||in 6 reviews|
|helpful staff||in 22 reviews|
|nice pool||in 31 reviews|
|pool was great||in 22 reviews|
|residential neighborhood||in 3 reviews|
|shuttle bus||in 9 reviews|
|value for the money||in 16 reviews|
Staff were excellent and were extremely helpful. The pool was very good.
The location is somewhat away from the centre of Arles. The rooms would benefit from some upgrading.
Parking spot just in front of hotel, what is important in Barcelona. Fast check in - 10 minutes, so we have not been late to a dinner in famous Tunateca restaurant, that is located in a mile at Diagonal street. Size of the room. Fantastic bed for a couple in love.
Situation with parking in the city. We did not order it via hotel - I simply forgot, and were robbed by parking garage, located in petrol station just around the corner. 30 euros for a car is far too much, so may the hotel make a special deal for its guests, parking is good one - enough space for my Jag.
Clean, nice staff
Without a car, it is far from the center of town. We asked for a taxis one night and it was more expensive than in Paris, so we walked the rest of our visit.
The rooms need a revamp. New furniture and new bathroom would make it a perfect place to stay.
1) Special inner garden with a pool, sun beds, umbrellas, a lawn with palms, lavender and oleander 2) Private terraces with a table and chairs overlooking the garden near each ground floor room 3) Stylish furnishing 4) Tea and coffee set with a kettle in a room; water, sightseeing leaflets and maps at the reception 5) Welcoming receptionists 6) SFTGFOP Bio tea at the breakfast))
1) A bit far walking from the city center though it was alright for our two days of stay
With a stay at Hôtel Le Rodin in Arles, you'll be steps from Camargue Regional Nature Park and a 4-minute drive from Abbey de Montmajour. Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and multilingual staff. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
based on 576 reviews
Things to know
- Accessible parking
- Very quiet
- Near city centre
- Pleasant hotel grounds
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Hôtel Le Rodin
Most popular landmarks
- Fondation Van Gogh 1.3 km
- Musee Reattu 1.4 km
- Thermes de Constantin 1.4 km
- Arles Amphitheatre 1.4 km
- National School of Photography 1.4 km
- Cirque Romain 1.4 km
|Nimes Garons||19.4 km|