Good to know
|Distance to city centre||0.3 km|
|Nearest airport||Geneva Geneve-Cointrin|
|Distance to airport||62.7 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
- Small hotel situated in the center of Aix-Les Bains. Good position within walking distance of the casino and many restaurants. - Very good value for money
- Check-in only possible in certain times (however this was not a problem for us) - Public parking in front of the hotel was full during our stay. We had to park at the Casino parking for a rather high price.
It was near to town and easy stop whilst touring..
Rooms are a bit tired but fine for an overnight stop
Central location with lots of parking opposite the hotel. Short walk from all the restaurants and shops.
A little bit dated and basic but under new owners so improving all the time
The location, the cheery decor and the helpfulness of the staff. Very friendly and they can speak English if you need them too. They gave very practical advice on the public parking as well
It is a budget hotel so you do get what you pay for, the mattress seemed a little to big for the bed frame and sagged in the middle. It would also be nice if there was some cold meats and cheese for the breakfast selection. Although the staff were very welcoming and were really helpful the room was very cheap. The hotel has changed hands so I am sure the management will improve the hotel as they go along.
With a stay at Hotel Le Colibri, you'll be centrally located in Aix-les-Bains, within a 5-minute drive of Lake Bourget and Grand Cercle Casino.
based on 632 reviews
Things to know
- Great reception
- Accessible parking
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Hotel Le Colibri
Most popular landmarks
- Grand Cercle Casino 235 m
- Musée Faure 0.5 km
- Congress Centre 0.6 km
- Chateau de la Roche du Roi 1 km
- National Thermal Baths 1.7 km
- Hippodrome de Marlioz 2.1 km
|Lyon Grenoble||58.1 km|
|Saint-Béron Bellavista||25.3 km|