Good to know
|Distance to city centre||2.6 km|
|Nearest airport||Acapulco Alvarez Intl|
|Distance to airport||14.6 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
- fantastic location - view from room
- internet sometimes with poor quality - breakfast - no value for money or not too much (it could be better) - a lot of Polish guests who can't accept Mexican way of holidays :-)
- all the rooms are with sea view - balconies are "connected" - familes being in next room can meet on balcony. - safe - parking is within the price - waiters speaks Polish a bit - it was quite funny - great location - very close to everywhere - public beach
- breakfast could be better for this price - for 250MXN you can eat in Toks or VIPS or Sanborns better breakfast (during our visit at VIPS was promo that 15 dishes each 59MXN - so plus drinks we paid c.a. 125MXN per person) - can't eat food/ drink things bought not in hotel restaurant (e.g. from OXXO) - hotel restaurant food is relatively expensive - a lot of Polish guest, so there is also polish music (I travelled to Mexico to listen mexican songs) - it is 5 stars hotel, but not according to the European standards. Was no kettle and teas/coffes in room.
The staff was helpful and amicable. The hotel was clean. Nice big pool. Walking distance to a clean and pleasant beach.
The bed covers seemed outdated.
We were upgraded to a larger very nice room. Breakfast was good.
We weren’t given info at the front desk about opening a voucher to order food, etc. caused confusion. We ate dinner at the Saturday evening buffet but weren’t impressed. Just ok. Beach service was a bit slow.
The location on the beach is really nice. Great views from all of the rooms.
The water in front of the hotel is dangerous and not swimmable. We saw to people that needed to be rescued by jet ski with on almost drowning.
With a stay at Hotel Elcano in Acapulco (Costera Acapulco), you'll be steps from Icacos Beach and 12 minutes by foot from Condesa Beach. Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free valet parking is available onsite.
based on 3,089 reviews
Things to know
- Clean rooms
- Great menu
- Great view
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Hotel Elcano
Where is Hotel Elcano located?
Hotel Elcano is located at Avenida Costera Miguel Aleman 75 in Club Deportivo, 2.6 km from the centre of Acapulco. Playa Condesa is the closest landmark to Hotel Elcano.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Hotel Elcano?
Check-in time is 15:00 and check-out time is 12:00 at Hotel Elcano.
Does Hotel Elcano offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Hotel Elcano offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Hotel Elcano offer free parking?
Yes, Hotel Elcano offers free parking.
Does Hotel Elcano offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Hotel Elcano does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Hotel Elcano from the airport?
Hotel Elcano is 14.6 km from Acapulco Alvarez Intl.
Can you bring pets to Hotel Elcano?
No, pets are not allowed at Hotel Elcano.
Does Hotel Elcano have a pool?
Yes, Hotel Elcano has a pool on-site.
Most popular landmarks
- Playa Condesa 1.7 km
- Playa Icacos 1.8 km
- Amazing World 2.7 km
- Jardin Botanico de Acapulco 3 km
- Parque Papagayo 3.3 km
- Playa Hornos 3.3 km
|Acapulco Alvarez Intl||14.6 km|