Good to know
|Distance to city centre||2.2 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
A very home-y and welcoming hostel. The staff and volunteers were all great — I didn’t catch everyone’s names, but Ben and Ashleigh were super friendly and helpful. The BBQ night was the highlight for me (even as someone who doesn’t eat meat).
If I were to come back to Zadar, I’d stay at the sister hostel of Mellow Monkey (Lazy Monkey). Same owner and you can spend time at both, but I found the Lazy Monkey to be a bit more social.
Near bus station only good for quick stops.
Beds where super unstable. Too much noise
It was such a cute place. I loved the way the building was designed and our room had air and was cozy. The walk to the old town was a long one, but we already knew that when we got it. It was very affordable and definitely the choice if you want to meet new people and don't mind sharing the bathroom. Getting an uber was very easy so the walk really wasn't a negative.
The beds did creek with every move. I happen to turn a lot while I sleep so it wasn't the most ideal.
Bed was comfortable!! Showers were clean the bar was good and the people were a lot of fun
Nothing!! Got some good rest and time to chill
- Super friendly and helpful staff - Very cute colorful hostel with a homey feeling - The room and the bathrooms & toilets were very neat and clean - AC in the room was working very well - The hostel is very close to the sea with many nice places to swim and nice cafes and bars - Coffee and tea offered in the morning :)
- Wifi wasn't always working the best - The locker in the room couldn't fit a backpack, which didn't really make sense - The bar had loud music playing at late hours, which was a bit disturbing
based on 135 reviews
Things to know
- Close to public transport
- Friendly service
- Clean bathroom
- Friendly atmosphere
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about The Drunken Monkey Hostel
Most popular landmarks
- Stadion Stanovi 1.3 km
- Kopnena vrata 1.6 km
- Trg Pet Bunara 1.7 km
- Muzej antičkog stakla 1.8 km
- Narodni Trg 1.9 km
- Dvorana Krešimira Ćosića 2 km
|Porto Recanati||147 km|
|Potenza Picena-Montelupone||148.9 km|