Good to know
|Distance to city centre||2.5 km|
|"very good value for money"||(in 7 reviews)|
|"The staffs are very friendly."||(in 64 reviews)|
|"Friendly staff and good location."||(in 46 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|bike or bicycle||in 12 reviews|
|bread and egg||in 4 reviews|
|comfortable bed||in 20 reviews|
|free breakfast||in 31 reviews|
|free coffee and tea||in 28 reviews|
|friendly staff||in 59 reviews|
|great location||in 53 reviews|
|helpful staff||in 80 reviews|
|homestay||in 9 reviews|
|hot water||in 20 reviews|
|jogja||in 6 reviews|
|possibility of laundry||in 2 reviews|
|room its clean||in 5 reviews|
|room was big||in 43 reviews|
|value for money||in 13 reviews|
|walk to main attractions||in 7 reviews|
- Laundry cheap : 20k (1.3€) for one machine, not one kilo ! :) - excellent breakfast : never the same everyday and reaaaly good ! - really easy to rent a scooter, good condition and explanation from the lady. - near good restaurants and other hostel to meet people - you can just walk from the main attractions in the center to the hotel. I will suggest to take a grab/gojek to the center and come back with foot : you got the real Yogyakarta haha !
- hmmm we are actually a little bit confused with the lady from the hostel cause she was kind of lunatic : one day she was really happy and helpful and full of tips and explanations and the next day, everything was bad and she was like depressed and looked bored because of us..
Neat, great location, great ambience, and great hospitality.
Comfortable homestay with several rooms. Kitchen area with tea, coffee and water included free. Local breakfast was tasty and filling. Shared bathroom was clean and gas shower meant the water was always hot. Spacious room, comfy bed, we slept well. Tours, scooter hire and more available from the homestay. Area around the hotel had many nice restaurants nearby such as VOC, Easy garden, Sixsenses Kitchen. Supermarket 2 mins away. Neon/light up cars 20 mins walk away. 20k IDR for unlimited laundry.
Helpful Host, free Coffee, Breakfast even though we checked out before the official breakfast time. Would definately recommend staying here!
Bathrooms were a little old.
Great location, amazing breakfast. The host is really nice, you can book a lot of trips with her, its also possible to rent a Scooter or use the washing machine. We would really recommend staying there!
Situated in Yogyakarta, 1.8 km from Museum Sonobudoyo, Rumah Panjaitan provides a garden and rooms with free WiFi access. The property is set 1.9 km from Yogyakarta Presidential Palace, 1.9 km from Sultan's Palace and 1.9 km from Scientific Park. A tour desk can provide information on the area. The guest house offers a Full English/Irish or kosher breakfast. Rumah Panjaitan offers a terrace. Staff at the reception can provide advice on what to do in the area. Fort Vredeburg is 2 km from the accommodation, while Malioboro Mall is 2.7 km from the property. Tugu Train Station is 3 km from Rumah Panjaitan, while Adisucipto Airport is 9 km from the property.
based on 480 reviews
Things to know
- Friendly service
- Comfortable beds
- Good management
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Rumah Panjaitan
Most popular landmarks
- Taman Sari 1.1 km
- Kraton Complex 1.4 km
- Sonobudoyo Museum 1.8 km
- Taman Pintar Science Park 2 km
- Yogyakarta Presidential Palace 2.1 km
- Fort Vredeburg Museum 2.1 km
|Yogyakarta Adisutjipto||8.4 km|
|Yogyakarta Intl||34.9 km|