Good to know
|Distance to city centre||3.8 km|
|Distance to airport||15.4 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
1. The view from the rooms and the restaurant on the city of Yekaterinburg is excellent and quite impressing. This already describes the most remarkable thing. 2. The restaurants in the 50th and 51st floor are priced in the middle sector and so far ok!
1. Access to the hotel is not easy to find. At the first visit it will be difficult for a foreigner without Russian language skills to come to the 37th floor where the reception is located. I myself had these problems, although I speak Russian and know the building from a former visit. With a lot of luggage - very tedious! 2. The rooms are ok. The furniture and design, however, reminds of the 90s of the last century. The doors to the corridor are very thin and let through most of the noise. The closing mechanisms of the room doors close loud and are clearly audible in the room. 3. The supply of 220V sockets is not sufficient for the conditions of today. The WIFI network is usable but not very fast. There were some problems with network GSM-reception for mobile phones. My accessibility for calls was limited. 4. The breakfast room is by no means a 5-star. Minimal furnished and uncomfortable. The breakfast buffet was also rather poor - certainly not 5 star. I found better buffets in 4-star hotels in Russia. However the very young staff was very friendly and helpful.
Over priced, you can get good flats around Ekaterinburg and save 80% My personal rating would be a 3 star hotel at its best Breakfast selection was very small.
The hotel is nice and comfortable, nice view and rooms are clean and cozy.
Two things to definitely improve. Complicated registration for wife, it took us with the reception specialist 40 min to connect to wifi on the phone and computer. And restaurant (at the reception floor) is not good. In the evening i ordered steak, the meet was hard, it was impossible to chew, had to return the plate. In the morning there was a hair in my cheese plate.
great place! great view! great service!
With a stay at Visotsky Hotel in Yekaterinburg (Kirovskiy rayon), you'll be steps from Vysotsky Business Center and 3 minutes by foot from Sverdlovsk Regional Universal Scientific Library. Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
based on 4,775 reviews
Things to know
- Friendly service
- Wonderful sightseeing
- Great view
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Most popular landmarks
- Opera and Ballet House 0.4 km
- Fine Arts Museum 0.7 km
- Ural Philharmonic Orchestra 0.8 km
- Afganistan War Memorial 0.8 km
- Holy Trinity Cathedral 1 km
- Kharitonov Garden 1 km