Good to know
|Distance to city centre||0.4 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Terrific location - right on the main square!
The property is centrally located. The hotel is gorgeous, the facilities are great and the staff is friendly.
It's a spacious charming hotel, with a nice swimming pool and sauna. The room was comfortable, with a nice view to the pool.
The place could use some maintenance. There was water dripping at some spots, and painting is required at some places.
Location is perfect. Beds are comfortable.
- they tried to put us in a smaller room than the one booked; - windows and door are not hermetic, resulting in having mosquitos in the room. All of us got many bites, despite using repelent at night; we also found a cockroach in the hall outside our room.therefore we put a towel in the floor at the door to avoid them to come in our room. - cleaning lady opened our door at 7 in the morning when we were all sleeping. They dont have a "do not disturb" sign available to use.
With a stay at Pousada Mãe D'Água in Tiradentes, you'll be just steps from Automobile Museum and Forras Square. Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
based on 472 reviews
Things to know
- Clean rooms
- Nice building
- Friendly service
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Pousada Mãe D'Água
Most popular landmarks
- Forras Square 10 m
- Yves Alves Cultural Center 235 m
- Saint John Evangelista Chapel 267 m
- Sao Joao Evangelista Church 271 m
- Museum of Religious Art 313 m
- Rosario Church 323 m
|Juiz de Fora Zona da Mata||113 km|