Good to know
|Distance to city centre||10.6 km|
|"Near MRT and shops"||(in 6 reviews)|
|"The breakfast buffet was great."||(in 8 reviews)|
|"Friendly & beautiful staff"||(in 12 reviews)|
|"Have smoking smell in the room."||(in 9 reviews)|
|"1.No breakfast included for this so called'Great Deal'!"||(in 4 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|amazing breakfast||in 18 reviews|
|beitou||in 7 reviews|
|carrfour||in 4 reviews|
|doubleroom||in 3 reviews|
|easy access||in 8 reviews|
|great bed||in 18 reviews|
|hot spring||in 17 reviews|
|location was close||in 48 reviews|
|morning shift||in 6 reviews|
|near mrt||in 7 reviews|
|porn channels||in 4 reviews|
|short ride||in 9 reviews|
|smoke smell||in 11 reviews|
|spacious room||in 39 reviews|
|staff were friendly||in 22 reviews|
|twinbed||in 6 reviews|
The location was excellent! Just opposite the Beitou Park, bus station and nearby 5 mins walk to metro station. 15 mins walk to Beitou Thermal Valley. Many restaurant, 24 hrs convenience shops nearby.
For some reason they offer breakfast but denied me access I'd really don't know why I paid the same amount of money as everyone else somewhat discriminating
staff did not have much knowledge of the area to share with tourist
- The location of the hotel is strategic. It is situated right opposite the Xinbeitou Metro Station as well as near to the Beitou Hotspring Museum and Beitou Thermal Valley. - The receptionist allowed us to check-in before 3pm once they have tidied up their rooms, which is helpful as we can unload some of the stuffs inside our backpack. - Bed is comfortable and room size is okay. - Basic toiletries are provided.
- The English name of the hotel is Lotus Garden Hotel, hence it does not match with the name in Booking.com (i.e. Pink Lotus Hotel). It was fine for me as I looked out for the hotel based on its Chinese name and pictures. However, I think it may confuse customers who cannot read Chinese. - WiFi was not that stable and kept on disconnected. - The reason we stayed here for a night is to relax and experience the hotspring tub in the private bathroom. But, this place somehow turned out to be like a love motel (found a packet of condom on the cabinet beside the bed and there are porn channels in their TV). - It will be good if the dressing table in the room comes with a chair.
Value for money comparable to other spring hotel...
The room is smelly, someone smoke at room.before...I think it is a old motel...and the room not very clean...
With a stay at Lotus Hotel in Taipei (Beitou), you'll be steps from Beitou Hot Springs Museum and 5 minutes by foot from Beitou Hot Springs Park. Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
based on 987 reviews
Things to know
- Close to public transport
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Lotus Hotel
Most popular landmarks
- Beitou Hot Springs 0.7 km
- Shilin Residence 5.6 km
- Shilin Night Market 5.8 km
- National Palace Museum 5.8 km
- EcoARK 7.6 km
- Fort San Domingo 8.4 km
|Taipei Sung Shan||9.3 km|
|Taipei Taiwan Taoyuan Intl & other Airports||28.1 km|