Good to know
|Distance to city centre||4.0 km|
|Nearest airport||South Lake Tahoe|
|Distance to airport||8.0 km|
|"clean rooms, yummy breakfast, friendly staff!."||(in 14 reviews)|
|"The bath room is beautiful ."||(in 13 reviews)|
|"The bed was soft, location great, clean"||(in 15 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|breakfast food||in 44 reviews|
|breakfast was better||in 43 reviews|
|comfy bed||in 24 reviews|
|crib for our baby||in 2 reviews|
|entire stay||in 3 reviews|
|good breakfast||in 57 reviews|
|heavenly village||in 2 reviews|
|helpful staff||in 34 reviews|
|location was great||in 53 reviews|
|parking lot||in 19 reviews|
|quick trip||in 3 reviews|
|room was nice||in 49 reviews|
|walking distance from casinos||in 2 reviews|
Good value for the money. Clean . Within walking distance to shopping and casinos. Pool and spa exceptionally clean. Quiet and relaxing atmosphere. Beds comfortable.
Nothing to do with HI . I just don’t care for South Lake Tahoe. I prefer the other side of the lake.
I was suppose to be charged half the rate and my travelimg companion was suppose to be billed the total
1) Nice location. Plenty of parking space. Close to the all attractions (the beach, shops, restaurants). Izabella Ristorante Italiano is a great Italian restaurant that is in 50 meters. Just do not forget to reserve a table in advance.
1) The carpet in the room looked quite clean. However, after a few minutes of playing on it, the knees of our baby became dark. I do not know if it is a carpet color or dirt, but it was hard to wash off. 2) Overpriced (as everything in Tahoe in summer). 3) The breakfast area is too small. I suggest adding more tables outside. The breakfast itself is average.
It was close to everything we needed, rooms were clean and it was nice and quiet
Great location, friendly staff
Loud upstairs occupants
COME SEE WINTER!! Winter is a great time of year to come to South Lake Tahoe. Our location is convenient to be able to walk to the sightseeing, restaurants, shopping and gambling.Lake Tahoe has always been a gathering place for people seeking peace, adventure and rejuvenation, the Holiday Inn Express, South Lake Tahoe is the perfect starting point to explore this idyllic location.During the Fall and winter months, there is a wide variety of things to come see and do. The trees are changing and the weather has a nip in the air. The skiing is great and the views are spectacular. There are places to go to look at the lake and the colors as they have their time to change. You can head to Stateline, the home of Nevada casinos like Harrah's, Harvey's and Montebleu, which is just a half mile from our South Lake Tahoe hotel. We offer a free hot breakfast bar, with healthy choices available every morning. Take that into consideration when planning a trip into our town. For a great experience, make reservations today at our South Lake Tahoe hotel!
based on 503 reviews
Things to know
- Great shopping
- Clean rooms
- Wonderful sightseeing
- Good restaurants & bars in the area
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Holiday Inn Express South Lake Tahoe
Most popular landmarks
- Heavenly Village 0.4 km
- Heavenly Mountain Resort 0.4 km
- Ski Run Marina 1.2 km
- Bijou Golf Course 2 km
- Campground by the Lake 2.6 km
- El Dorado Beach 2.8 km
|Sacramento Intl||145.3 km|
|Stateline Transit Center, California||0.5 km|
|Stateline, Nevada||2 km|