Good to know
|Distance to city centre||8.2 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
- Excellent modern design. - Parking is available. - Helpful receptionists. - There was a desktop computer which is a first among all the hotels we have been to! - iPhone and Galaxy chargers. - A hair straighter is available next to the hair dryer! Very nice. Finally, we would like to attarct the management attention to rearrange the loose cords, receiver and WiFi devices behind the TV for safety purposes as they were hanged all together.
- First of all, we contacted the hotel twice by email via booking but the hotel didn't reply. We wanted to as if they have baby cribs. - Well, the entire hotel does not have one baby crib! - View was on a noisy narrow road full if small restaurants - Room smell like cigarettes - No hand soap - No toiletries. Other than large size shampoo, body wash and conditioner. - Water pressure was very strong and running water sound too loud that may disturb a sleeper. - Double room but with one large towel?! Funny. - Billow cases looked very old and fade out - Towels were worn out. I mean VERY worn out and the bleach smell was strong. - No black tea or sugar in the mini bar, only two instant coffee sticks and two green tea bags - All TV chanels were korean expect national geographic. - We were in the fifth floor but still can hear the party music either from the roof or the first floor. It was very noisy and disturbing. - Yes, staff were helpful but speak only Korean. We had no problem as it was already mentioned in the hotel description. just wanted to mention it in case other might not notice in advance.
Everything! Amazing value for money. Big screen TV with loads of channels to choose from including about 3 English movie channels. PC in the room to do as you please. We used it to transfer pictures onto our hard drive and streamed movies. Bed was massive! Felt like a king size, my girlfriend usually hogs the covers but this was not an issue here. Fridge and kettle in the room were good. Bathroom area was really great and sleek with a perfect power shower. We had a bit of rain when we stayed and we didn't need too much convincing to stay relaxing in the room. Really recommend this place and would 100% stay again
The room smelt of smoke a bit especially in the toilet area. If you're used to this smell it shouldn't be an issue for you. But it wasn't too bad overall
Receptionists told each other backbiting us even if we didn’t go to our room. They never had careful considerations for customers. I never stay this hotel again.
Room amenities are plenty and good condition
Loved the bathroom & the bed
With a stay at Ahava Hotel in Seoul (Yeongdeungpo-gu), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Gocheok Sky Dome and Guro Digital Complex. Featured amenities include a computer station, a 24-hour front desk, and a water dispenser.
based on 86 reviews
Things to know
- Impressive bathroom
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Hotel Ahava
Most popular landmarks
- Noryangjin Fish Market 3.1 km
- National Museum of Korea 6.6 km
- War Memorial of Korea 6.6 km
- Namdaemun Market 7.7 km
- N Seoul Tower 8 km
- Namsan Park 8.1 km
|Seoul Gimpo Intl||10.7 km|
|Seoul Incheon Intl||40.9 km|