Good to know
|Distance to city centre||0.8 km|
|Nearest airport||Jeju City|
|Distance to airport||30.2 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|bit dated||in 15 reviews|
|clothes on a rack||in 7 reviews|
|convenient stores||in 17 reviews|
|day hiking||in 13 reviews|
|difficult to find parking||in 19 reviews|
|dining table||in 8 reviews|
|dryer function||in 8 reviews|
|excellent staff||in 3 reviews|
|great location||in 94 reviews|
|great view||in 12 reviews|
|hard bed||in 34 reviews|
|jeju||in 8 reviews|
|ocean view||in 27 reviews|
|olle||in 4 reviews|
|room is spacious||in 222 reviews|
|washing machine but no dryer||in 72 reviews|
|wooden plank||in 6 reviews|
Location was actually good, but no beach next to the hotel. Close to waterfalls and food market.
Stuff can barely speak and understand english. Bad(smoking/toilet) smell in rooms, we changed the room once. Our room was cleaned only on last day of our stay.(we stayed 4 days) and... We had a huge cockroach in the room!
Excellent location - a very short walk to restaurants, cafes, bus stop etc. We had a great view from our window and found the place very quiet. The room was spacious and it was really useful having a washing machine. The staff were generally helpful and friendly, although I was wrongly advised as to the cost of a taxi to the airport.
- strange smell from the bathroom. One night it was so strong it actually woke us up. The shower cubical looked a bit jaded. This also applies to some of the fixtures and fittings, which were starting to come apart. - I’m not sure what the point of all the storage space and the Kitchenette is when you’re only provided with two mugs and you have to go downstairs to microwave anything?? - we only had breakfast once as it wasn’t included. Vastly overpriced for what is a basic breakfast. The plastic food actually looked more appealing. Also, appalling waste of paper cups, which also makes the place look cheap.
The hotel is perfect for the family with children. The room was very spacious and there was a local bus from the airport. Further it was closed to the local market and a lot of restaurants.
Close to both, cheap and expensive restaurants. Close to the strand and the waterfalls. The room was big, dinner table was provided. The bathroom and the shower are in separate rooms which I found it convenient. There is a space outside the shower where the basin is located with storage space (cabinet etc). There is a wash mashine in the room (very silence) and detergent can be provided at reception. I like the room with the big windows and the big bed. Good aircondition.
A strange smell from the bathroom early in the mornings.
This hotel is in a great location and the rooms are spacious and comfortable. I'd suggest requesting a higher floor if possible.
The toilet in the bathroom needs to be flushed and refilled manually. We had to move rooms due to the smell of the toilet in our first room.
With a stay at Ocean Palace Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Seogwipo, within a 10-minute walk of Seogwipo Maeil Olle Market and Cheonjiyeon Waterfall. Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.
based on 3,497 reviews
Things to know
- Great shopping
- Nice building
- Spacious rooms
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Ocean Palace Hotel
Most popular landmarks
- Seogwipo Maeil Olle Market 0.4 km
- Cheonjiyeon Waterfall 0.7 km
- Jeju Waterworld 4.9 km
- Jeju World Cup Stadium 4.9 km
- Soesokkak Estuary 5.7 km
- International Convention Center 12.7 km
|Jeju City||30.2 km|