Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Salem
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|February||Cheapest month to stay with an average 55% drop in price.|
|March||Most expensive month to stay with an average 21% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$173||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$203||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Salem hotel
- If you would like to learn about Salem’s rich history, choose a hotel near the Salem Witch Museum, such as the Hawthorne Hotel located a two-minute walk away. The Salem Witch Museum contains life-size sets and exhibits that portray the infamous witch trials, as well as information on the history of witchcraft.
- Planning on visiting Salem with your family? Select a hotel near the Salem Willows, an amusement park on the shore of the Danvers River that has an arcade, carousel, and a beach area. The Northey Street House is a charming choice that is only a 10-minute walk to the Salem Willows and a three-minute walk to the local train station.
- To explore some of Salem’s natural scenery, book a hotel near Forest River Park, such as the Coach House Inn located four minutes’ walk away. Forest River Park is a large green space that is located right on the riverfront. It contains beaches, picnic areas, and a living-history museum, making it an interesting area to explore.
- If you would like to stay in an area of Salem that features some of the city’s most famous architecture, select a hotel in the Charter Street Historic District, such as the Salem Waterfront Hotel & Suites. The Charter Street Historic District is the oldest area of the city and contains many popular sights, including several museums.
- For travelers who are military-history enthusiasts, consider booking a hotel near Fort Lee, an old fort that was an important site of the American War for Independence and can now be visited by tourists. The Hotel Salem is only a 10-minute walk to the fort and is less than 10 minutes to the Salem Maritime National Historic Site.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Salem
Are hotels in Salem safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Salem?
What are some good hotels in Salem near the Peabody Essex Museum?
Which hotels in Salem are near the House of the Seven Gables?
Are there hotels in Salem with free parking?
What hotels in Salem have a good view?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Salem?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Salem by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Salem hotels
Go to map