Good to know
|Distance to city centre||1.7 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|clean and nice||in 28 reviews|
|entrance||in 12 reviews|
|food during breakfast||in 6 reviews|
|good breakfast||in 18 reviews|
|great location||in 34 reviews|
|hotel staff||in 32 reviews|
|little hotel||in 34 reviews|
|total disaster||in 2 reviews|
|urgent renovation||in 2 reviews|
|value for money||in 18 reviews|
excellent location the receptions very helpful and friendly when we are arrived in hotel for check in or check out.
1. A/C in the room 2. Clean 3. Wi fi
1. Breakfast very, very weak, not too much to choose! 2. Entrance! - This is not separated hotel, but only 1 floor in the big building. To enter the hotel we had to ask somebody to call the hotel number then they opened it to us. 3. They took 1,000 rubles more!!! I don't know why I had to pay more than it was writen to booking! 4. Staff should speak better English. It was hard to comunicate
We very liked the fact this mini-hotel is located in true historical building (we encountered 4 guided tours in the building, during our 3-days stay). Hotel was very clean and the staff helpful and friendly.
The entrance to the building can be a bit daunting, but at the same time, it gave a good insight into the life of ordinary people.
Very friendly staff, good breakfast, the location wasa perfect. Thank you very much for everything!
A very nice and clean room. Moreover, I really liked the location as it is right next to the Nefsky Prospekt as well as within walking distance from the station (approx. 7 to 10 minutes).
You will be incredibly shocked when you ring the buzzer and enter into the first floor. There is literally nothing and you will ask yourself whether this is really a hotel. You will have to pass through the sketchy and dark area and go up to the second floor, and you will find a very small 'lobby.' You will be even scared to death (just like I had been so) if you visit the venue at night. However, you will get used to it.
With a stay at Nikonov Hotel in St. Petersburg (St. Petersburg City Centre), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Summer Garden and Russian Museum. Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and microwave in a common area. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
based on 537 reviews
Things to know
- Clean rooms
- Friendly service
- Impressive bathroom
- Comfortable beds
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Nikonov Hotel
Most popular landmarks
- Anichkov Palace 0.8 km
- State Russian Museum 1.6 km
- Church of the Savior on the Spilled Blood 1.8 km
- Summer Garden 2.1 km
- Alexander Nevsky Lavra 2.2 km
- Pushkin Museum and Memorial Apartment 2.2 km
|Saint Petersburg Pulkovo||14.6 km|
|Saint Petersburg-Glavny||0.6 km|
|Saint Petersburg Saint Petersberg-Finlyandsky||3 km|