Good to know
|Distance to city centre||1.8 km|
|Nearest airport||Saint Petersburg Pulkovo|
|Distance to airport||15.8 km|
|"Location is perfect!"||(in 42 reviews)|
|"Very good breakfast."||(in 17 reviews)|
|"Very good location and friendly staff."||(in 17 reviews)|
|"very small rooms"||(in 11 reviews)|
|"Tiny room, bathroom and breakfast area."||(in 7 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|add some fruit||in 6 reviews|
|arriving from a long flight||in 6 reviews|
|bathroom shelf||in 3 reviews|
|continental breakfast||in 30 reviews|
|electric razor||in 3 reviews|
|elevator only goes||in 3 reviews|
|friendly staff||in 29 reviews|
|great value||in 6 reviews|
|great value for money||in 5 reviews|
|kettle coffee tea||in 10 reviews|
|location was good||in 77 reviews|
|main drag||in 9 reviews|
|small bathroom||in 8 reviews|
|small room||in 32 reviews|
|use public transportation||in 6 reviews|
|walk to the hermitage||in 3 reviews|
|walking distance||in 6 reviews|
Not very clean and not good breakfast
Helpful staff. Very good location near winter palace and other attractions. The location outdoes all other things. The room was clean with all the basic amenities.
The room is quite small. A little larger room would be just ideal. We could have done with better pillows. The room heating was not working on the first night.
- Location is excellent. It's close to Winter Palace and Church of the Savior on Blood. - Many restaurants and tiny markets nearby. Also not too far away from Nevsky Prospect, the central district of Saint Petersburg. - Rooms not too big, but comfortable enough and very clean and tidy. Wonderful that there is distilled water machine on every floor, while water supply of cold and hot water on the ground floor is very convenient. - Breakfast is nice, contains fruits, Cucumbers, tomatoes, pancakes, yogurt, hams, etc. - Nice river view just after stepping out from the accomodation.
- Mattresses are too soft and hope these can be changed. - Can consider more types of food for breakfast, such as salad vegetables, reddish, potatoes, nuts, etc. - It would be more convenient if the hair dryer can be portable and not fixed in the bathroom. - Has a tiny problem of water leakage in the roof for on of our rooms on the 3rd floor room 9 while the staff said it's normal and no need to fix. Hope the accomodation can monitor in case same problem happens in future.
Hotel location is very good! Close to almost all important touristic places!
Breakfast room is quite small, around 6 or 7 tables only. The food was good but not too many options. I booked a "superior double room" for 2 adults and 2 kids (1 and 6 yrs) but the room has two floors, so we had to keep a big eye on the small one because of stair and that was not so good!
very friendly staff, nice hotel in a historical building, good breakfast, close to metro, especially liked a little balcony
With a stay at Hotel Moyka 5, you'll be centrally located in St. Petersburg, within a 10-minute walk of Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood and Field of Mars. Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
based on 787 reviews
Things to know
- Great reception
- Wonderful sightseeing
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Hotel Moyka 5
Most popular landmarks
- Church of the Savior on the Spilled Blood 315 m
- Pushkin Museum and Memorial Apartment 0.5 km
- State Russian Museum 0.6 km
- Summer Garden 0.6 km
- Alexander Column 0.7 km
- Palace Square 0.7 km
|Saint Petersburg Pulkovo||15.8 km|
|Saint Petersburg Saint Petersberg-Finlyandsky||2.2 km|
|Saint Petersburg-Glavny||2.5 km|