Good to know
|Distance to city centre||0.6 km|
|Nearest airport||Saint Petersburg Pulkovo|
|Distance to airport||14.5 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
very nice location!
1. The location is nice. Near Kazan cathedral, Nevsky street and others. 2. There is a water dispenser on every floor. And it's free all time. 3. There is a refrigerator in the room to store your icecream. (But drinks inside is NOT free of charge.)
1. Breakfast is poor. Not delicious. Same as everyday. 2. Only heater, but no air conditioner. To make air flow, it is necessary to open windows. Windows opened and cold wind, street dirt and noises (bus stop is on the opposite side of the street) will invade into your room. 3. The room door uses a key (no key card), one room one key only. No locking chain. No door peephole to see outside. I feel not much safe. (When somebody knock your door, how can you know who it is?) 4. Reception is on the second floor (For floor counting system I use: Ground floor is the first floor) and the rooms begin from the third. Only small elevator to use (capacity for only one person with his/her luggage). Not good for wheelchair, elderly person, heavy luggage).
Everything was fine. Seems the 5th floor where we were staying was recently built and renovated. The room was clean. There was small kitchen area inside, which helped us very.
There was only 2 concerns there, lack of protection cell on one of the window which led to mosquitoes going thru it and some minor problems with water.
Staff were amazingly helpful and nothing was too much trouble. Breakfasts were very good. Having the small kitchen in our room was very handy and a water cooler on each floor was a bonus. Lots of extras like heated bathroom floor.
We would like a choice of light blankets as the doonas are too hot.
Location was excellent, near main street. Room was clean and quiet, only noise what you hear is from hallway.. Bed was comfortable and breakfast ok.
Staff was very friendly and helpfull if you don't count one person in there who didn't always smile back...
A stay at Atlantic Hotel places you in the heart of St. Petersburg, within a 15-minute walk of Kazan Cathedral and Palace Square. Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.
based on 958 reviews
Things to know
- Clean rooms
- Comfortable beds
- Wonderful sightseeing
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Atlantic Hotel
Most popular landmarks
- Alexander Column 0.9 km
- Pushkin Museum and Memorial Apartment 0.9 km
- St. Isaac's Cathedral 0.9 km
- Palace Square 0.9 km
- State Russian Museum 1 km
- Church of the Savior on the Spilled Blood 1 km
|Saint Petersburg Pulkovo||14.5 km|
|Saint Petersburg-Glavny||2.3 km|
|Saint Petersburg Saint Petersberg-Finlyandsky||3.3 km|