Good to know
|Distance to city centre||5.3 km|
|Nearest airport||Rome Fiumicino|
|Distance to airport||20.7 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
The staff were incredibly helpful and friendly and gave us some great suggestions of were to go in Rome.
the room was nice and clean>
the location wasnt great, it was near the metro but that was the best thing about it.
The friendly and helpful staff especially those manning reception
Our first room was fairly noisy but staff were very helpful in relocating us to a quieter room
1. The staff are very friendly, helpful and speak English well. 2. The room is good and clean. 3. It's not too far away from tube station. 4. It's quiet at night. 5. There are many good restaurants in the area.
1. Breakfast is too simple. 2. The speed of Internet is not good enough.
Friendly and helpful staff at the reception, good location with easy acccess to the city centre, room was being kept clean every day, breakfast was not very rich but ok.
Hot water took way too long to warm up. No free wifi at the room.
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Most popular landmarks
- Palatino 3.1 km
- Arco di Costantino 3.2 km
- Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano 3.2 km
- Basilica di San Clemente 3.3 km
- Colosseo 3.3 km
- Isola Tiberina 3.4 km
About the neighbourhood
Appia Antica is known for: mausoleums, catacombs, day tripsMore
Rome travel guide
Learn about Rome on KAYAK
|Rome Ciampino||11.3 km|
|Rome Fiumicino||20.7 km|
|Rome Roma Trastevere||2.1 km|