Good to know
|Value for money||8.1|
|Distance to city centre||7.8 km|
|"Amazing location and breakfast."||(in 111 reviews)|
|"Great money value hotel, good location."||(in 73 reviews)|
|"The hotel is modern"||(in 51 reviews)|
|"The hot water was never hot."||(in 5 reviews)|
|"Extremely small room and bathroom."||(in 16 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|barely worked||in 5 reviews|
|breakfast was very good||in 167 reviews|
|christ the redeemer||in 3 reviews|
|close to copacabana||in 25 reviews|
|coming from neighboring||in 4 reviews|
|copacabana beach||in 52 reviews|
|early check||in 9 reviews|
|good selection||in 12 reviews|
|great location||in 102 reviews|
|hot water||in 22 reviews|
|lot of noise||in 19 reviews|
|modern hotel||in 91 reviews|
|partially clogged||in 4 reviews|
|push buttons||in 7 reviews|
|single bed||in 11 reviews|
|small room||in 46 reviews|
|soundproofed hear||in 2 reviews|
|value for money||in 34 reviews|
- Perfect location. 5min walk from Copacabana beach. There’re plenty of restaurants and shops around - Room was clean and has all the basic amities
- Staff weren’t that friendly. The night shift guy barley replies when you greet him or ask him anything. - we're a couple but they gave us a room with 4 single beds. The room layout was weird and felt like a military dorm - room doesn't have a kettle for coffee/tea - no sound isolation whatsoever. You can hear all your neighbors movement and talks in your room and the noise also from the street
Clean room, polite staff, huge and diversified breakfast. Internet good as expected.
They should invest in proper espresso/coffee machine. Coffee was blunt. They should have dedicated security personnel - we are talking about Brasil...common..(screaming couple next door were shouting for 2-3 hours despite staff warnings)
Cold shower, rude staff If you order food from uber eats, they don’t bring to your room.
the breakfast was good. the location perfect for whom want to stays near to the beach.
the rooms are small even for one person occupancy and some of them with no view at all
Really nice breakfast and the location was very good!
I was a little bit disappointed with the staff as some of them were rude. Also, one day me and my friends were in the room and two housekeepers just entered the room like nobody was there (they didn’t even knocked the door). The situation was weird because the room was cleaned one hour before. So, why come back to a clean room?? When you stay in a hotel of this kind you expect at least clean bed linen, which was not the case. It was visible the dirty marks as seen in the pictures attached!
Located in Rio de Janeiro (Copacabana), Hotel Atlântico Travel is within a 10-minute walk of Avenida Atlantica and Copacabana Beach. Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.
based on 7,471 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Hotel Atlântico Travel
Most popular landmarks
- Copacabana Beach 0.9 km
- Forte de Copacabana 1.7 km
- Cristo Redentor 3 km
- Jardim Botânico do Rio de Janeiro 3.7 km
- Pão de Açúcar 4.3 km
- Igreja de Nossa Senhora da Gloria do Outeiro 5.7 km
|Rio de Janeiro Santos Dumont||7.2 km|
|Rio de Janeiro–Galeão Intl||19.6 km|